Are you a Scrum Master who is passionate about Agile and committed to driving team excellence? Rabobank has a fantastic opportunity for you. Take on the exciting challenge of elevating our agile teams and development processes to new heights.
You and your job
As Scrum Master, you will work closely with two squads to facilitate Scrum ceremonies, coach and mentor on Agile practices, and remove any impediments that hinder the squads' progress. You will also ensure effective communication, continuous improvement, and facilitate team motivation and empowerment. As Scrum Master, you will be an integral part of our Operational Risk Platforms Area, which plays a crucial role in supporting Rabobank to manage Operational Risk, Compliance, Legal, and Audit. You will support the Area in growing its maturity by participating in and supporting various Area rituals, and working closely with the Area leadership.
- You will facilitate Squad and Area Scrum rituals, including planning, stand-up, reviews and retrospectives.
- You will support the Product Owners in maintaining healthy product backlogs. Together with the product owners and the DevOps teams you will work on planning and roadmap of activities
- You will facilitate cross-team alignment to work towards successful delivery of products.
- You will support the Area Leadership team on Area transformation topics. These topics might be outside the squads you are assigned to as Scrum Master allowing you to operate on a bigger scale.
Facts & Figures
- 36- to 40-hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at the Area Operational Risk Platforms. Working together is the way we work; as 1 results-driven team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,500,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
- You have at least an advanced Scrum Master certificate like PSM2 (Scrum.org) or you are an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (ScrumAlliance.org)
- Experience with the Spotify Scrum at Scale model is a plus
- You have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify and remove impediments
- You have excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- You have experience with coaching multi-cultural teams
- You master the English language. It is a pre if you are fluent in Dutch
This is what we offer you
- up to € 5,655 gross per month (scale 9)
- thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out
- a budget of € 750- to set up your home working space and a monthly home working allowance of up to € 40-
- a personal development budget of € 1,400-
- a combination of working from home and at the office
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport
- a pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5% or 5.5% (based on your own preference)
- 151.2 hours holiday per year including 1 Diversity Day per year
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Scrum Master based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Responses will be handled in accordance with vacancy management.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Contact: Angèl Wijnhard, Recruiter via Angel.Wijnhard@rabobank.nl.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call and in person.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.