ReView Your Opportunities
Did you already define your career path? Our Rabobank Traineeship can help you to explore your talents and to discover which position suits you best. Would you like to work in a divers group of trainees for a bank that offers you a chance to make a difference for our clients and to society? This traineeship will lead you just about anywhere within Rabobank and offers a variety of challenging assignments. You will shape the future of the bank. What does that future look like? It’s up to you!
ReSet your perceptions
At Rabobank you can have an impact on making the world a better place as of you r first day. For example by sharing your perspective on our way of working.
You may already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to re al change with our Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
· We provide 500 million Euros in financing to the Dutch education sector annually because, after all, higher quality education is the bedrock of tomorrow’s society.
· With a 48% share of all green financing in the Netherlands, Rabobank is the largest Green Bank
ReThink the start of your career
The Rabobank Traineeship offers you the opportunity to get to know the organisation in 16 months and to be busy with many interesting facets of Rabobank. You will rotate four times during your traineeship, so you will be working in four different departments. These rotations are chosen based on your study background, preference and growth potential. An international rotation can be part of this. In addition, personal development is a big part of the programme, which you will do in different, diverse groups and in several challenges. Whilst working within the different departments, you will also start to improve yourself, both professionally and personally, through (development) training on soft & hard skills. In addition, a buddy, a former trainee, helps you to find your way within the bank and you will be guided by a talent manager and a mentor. After these 16 months, you will choose a position within Rabobank that suits you best.
A lot to learn and discover. Will it be a rotation within corporate banking, innovation, strategy or food and agri?
ReAct on new chances
Do you have the energy, decisiveness and enthusiasm to get the most out of yourself?
If we ask your friends to describe you in a few keywords, the answer is: creative, good at networking and emotionally intelligent. In addition, you take the time to reflect and continuously improve your performance and that of others. You also come up with innovative ideas and strategies and encourage creative solutions.
It's also important that you recognize yourself in the following:
· A master's degree.
· Maximum 2 years of work experience.
· Relevant experience in extracurricular activities, such as a board year.
· Fluent in English (written and spoken).
· You are living in the Netherlands.
Apply now for the Rabobank Traineeship and start on April 1st 2023! We are looking for candidates who already live in the Netherlands.
ReCeive the Best
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
· a gross monthly salary of EUR 3,224-
· a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
· an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
· a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
· 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport!
· a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Trainee and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
· Applications are open until January 16th 2023. Apply via the “Apply now” button.
· If you have any questions about this traineeship or the application procedure, please contact Bob Bison, Recruiter, on email@example.com.
· The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
· The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment, an (online) interview and an end selection day.
· Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
· Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!