Product Owner Avengers
Imagine that you are responsible for the continuous generation, validation and prioritisation of ideas in order to service our business clients. Do you have the challenger mindset in order to team up with your on- and offshore colleagues (developers, testers, business analysts) and develop these ideas into workable features? You find out the customer needs, translate these into requirements, you own the backlog and you are the linking pin to a diverse group of stakeholders.
This might be the perfect job for you!
Making a difference
As Product Owner of squad Avengers you are responsible for the following applications: Tariff Orchestration Layer (TOL), Penalty Fee Calculator (PFC) and Interest Management Assistant (IMA). The maintenance and development of these applications are essential for the bank. In your role as Product Owner of squad Avengers you are part of the area Portfolio Steering & Products (PSP) consisting of multiple subarea’s and squads. You will join a team of passionate and committed professionals (developers, testers and business analists), that is always willing to help each other. We also like to have fun together, whether it is by cracking jokes during the daily or having drinks together. Your purpose is to further extend the functionalities of the existing applications in order to adhere to the requirements of the consuming applications, architecture and latest technology standards.
- create and maintain the product vision;
- determine your squads objectives and KPIs;
- setup your squad roadmap and prioritise the backlog;
- refine business concepts together with your squad, colleagues and other stakeholders;
- responsible for both development and operations of your products;
- work with your peers, other Product Owners, to make sure the Area objectives are met.
Client-centered focus, pro-active attitude and excellent stakeholder management are clearly essential for the role of Product Owner. In addition, it's important that you recognize the job requirements in the checklist below:
- Academic background/level;
- Experience as a product owner or similar role;
- Proven digital DNA with at least 3 years work experience in a complex IT environment;
- Proven stakeholder communication skills, you can share your vision clearly and convincingly to both IT and Business;
- Excellent strategic thinking ability, data-driven, decisiveness and realization skills;
- You have excellent language skills, preferably in Dutch and certainly English;
- You are currently living and allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Knowledge of banking processes.
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between € 4.537,38 and € 6.481,96 (scale 10);
- Thirteenth month’s salary and 8% holiday allowance;
- An Employee Benefit Budget 11% of your gross monthly salary. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, or making extra pension contributions;
- Flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%;
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join us as a Product Owner Avengers to make a difference to yourself, our customers, partners and to society? We look forward to receiving your application with CV and motivation for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- The closing date for this vacancy is 3 October 2022. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact via Marjolein Wirtz via Marjolein.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daphny Gaal, recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!