Internship Equity Capital Markets
You are actively involved in the Equity Capital Markets (ECM) team of the Rabobank. As an intern you will have the opportunity to work on both the origination and execution of deals.
Rabobank’s ECM team is specialised in initiating and executing equity capital market transactions. The ECM-related products and services include initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary offerings (e.g. rights issues, accelerated book-build offerings), convertible bonds and financial advisory.
There are spots available for ECM interns as of current.
Making a difference
You can actively contribute to the team by:
- Assisting in preparing client presentations.
- Analysing companies, such as their investment case, strategy, markets, products and competitors, and the broader market, such as investor perspectives, market trends and dynamics.
- Supporting financial analyses and business valuations.
- Supporting the preparation of management and analyst presentations and prospectus.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The ECM team is part of Rabobank’s investment banking activities. ECM maintains a continuous strategic dialogue with the majority of listed companies in the Netherlands and Food & Agri worldwide, as well as with potential stock market candidates and financial sponsors. A selection of recent high-profile transactions includes the IPOs of JDE Peet’s, Ebusco, Oatly and Azelis, the accelerated bookbuilds by Basic-Fit, Lucas Bols and Avantium, the rights issues of Air France – KLM, Fugro and Autogrill and the convertible bonds by Glanbia and Basic-Fit.
The ECM team consists of 11 diverse colleagues in various roles, including Koen (Associate): “A lack of hierarchy makes Rabobank ECM unique in its kind. It results in a pleasant working environment where seniors are very approachable, so that you can learn more from them much faster.”
One thing is certain, ECM offers a challenging, young, dynamic and international working environment!
Requirements to apply for this internship:
- You are registered at a university for the entire internship.
- You are a master student with a background in Finance or a clear motivation to do a financial internship.
- You are available full-time for at least 3 months.
- You have an EU passport or as a non-EU citizen you are registered at a Dutch university. In addition, you must stay in the Netherlands for the duration of the internship.
- You are fluent in English and preferably a second European language.
- You have above average academic grades.
We would love to help you develop yourself by focusing on your growth and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We value diversity in opinions, backgrounds, and perspectives and are looking for individuals who enjoy challenges and have innovative ideas. We provide you space to innovate and take initiative and we will help you succeed. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, you can count on (based on a 40-hour working week)
- A monthly internship allowance of €1,004.44 per month.
- Personal mentorship.
- A professional work and learning environment.
- 100% reimbursement of your commuting if you travel with public transport.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and transcripts of university grades (please add them to your letter). Make sure to include the exact time span in which you are available in your cover letter and the confirmation that you are enrolled in university during the entire internship period.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Equity Capital Markets intern and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”.
- You can apply continuously.
- Bob Bison, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you pass our first selection round, you will be invited for our online assessments. If you pass the online assessments, you will be invited for an interview.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!