DevOps engineer CyberArk
that you are responsible for the management and development of Rabobank's Privileged Access Management (PAM) within Identity and Access Management (IAM). Together with you as a DevOps engineer in one of our 2 CyberArk teams, we make this possible. Especially if you bring your expertise in the field of both Operations and Development in a scrum working team.
To strengthen our PAM expertise, we are looking for a senior DevOps Engineer who has experience in a complex software development environment, and several years of hands on development experience within CyberArk.
Making a difference
As a team member, you are responsible for Privileged Access Management within the Identity & Access Management (IAM) application landscape.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing and implementing changes on the IAM application landscape, as part of the DevOps team. As an Engineer you are also responsible for implementing changes to the PAM service. In two weekly sprints you work on refining, developing, testing and delivering functionalities. You work closely with the Product Owner to come to the best possible solution for the customer.
Continuous improvement is natural to you and you dare to be critical of the current working method and tooling. You have in-depth development expertise and combine this with broad knowledge about other fields such as test and deployment automation. You feel responsible for delivering high-quality software and everything that goes with it. As a result, you are widely deployable in the team.
Primarily, you are concerned with changes, improvements and fixes to our software components. In addition, you tackle complex incidents and problems and act as a source of information for colleagues.
With each other
The Workplace Services / Identity & Access Management department is currently in transition. The teams have set themself the goal of transforming into a full DevOps High Performance team working scrum. We invest in a high degree of automation that is necessary to be able to deliver continuously and with high quality.
Easily switching between the various platforms and mastering exotic plugins are clearly essential for the role of a CyberArk engineer. Several years of hands on CyberArk experience is a must.
In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- As an Engineer you are fully responsible for PAM services, based on CyberArk and related products. We manage passwords for a wide variety of international environments.
- Software engineer who quickly familiarizes him/herself with complex, large-scale environments.
- Knowledge and experience with CyberArk is a must.
- Experience with other components from the CyberArk portfolio (PSM, PSMP, CPM, PTA, OPM etc.) is an strong advantage, as well as programming/scripting experience.
- Experience with role based access and audit driven requests.
- Knowledge and experience of working in a SCRUM/Agile DevOps team.
- Writing and maintaining automatic tests where it is an objective of the team to work according to TDD and BDD principles.
- Maintaining the documentation of our products and source code up to date
- Participate in a 24/7 standby schedule.
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is an advantage.
- The team also uses Azure DevOps/Teams for work-item management and knowledge sharing. Knowledge of this is an advantage.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Every year we invest heavily in Dutch association life. We support around 1250 organizations in sports and culture that are a second home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas, we help people who have financial problems to get their home administration in order.
- Together with vluchtelingenwerk Nederland we help 1,500 refugees find a well-fitting job.
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.959,74 and € 5.655,50;
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- Flexible working times and location-independent working;
- Reimbursement for commuting costs when you travel by public transport,
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a DevOps Engineer CyberArk and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht, Croeselaan.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Esther Post or Patrick Spelt, Delivery Managers IAM Systems via (06) 10298992 or (06) 20746331 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jackelien Roelofs, IT Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!