Do you want to use your financial insights to contribute to the management of a Dutch bank and deliver innovative insights to our customers? Then we are looking for you!
You and your role
As BI Analyst, you are responsible for continuously improving insight into the financial performance of our 'Private & Business clients' sub-area. You will bring your expertise to deliver reliable information and insights to our 800,000 business clients. You will work in an agile squad with 10 other professionals, 6 of whom are women.
- You develop a ChatBot that provides stakeholders with the latest management information;
- You provide support to the 'businesses' department by giving them insight into their performance via dashboards;
- You work on strategically linking data sources.
Facts & figures
- This is a full-time position of 36 hours per week;
- You will work in an agile squad with 10 other professionals, 6 of whom are women;
- Rabobank has 43,822 colleagues worldwide;
- An assessment is part of the application process.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Finding, analysing, structuring, modelling and transforming data into information;
- Handling (internal) customer queries and stakeholder communications;
- Supporting and maintaining applications that provide automated management information to the bank.
At Rabobank, we believe in the power of differences. We are therefore curious to know what you will add to our BI & Analytics team. Together with our enthusiastic colleagues, we make the difference and make fact-based management possible.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of differences. It is precisely by combining people's differences that we become an even better bank. We are therefore curious to hear what you add to our BI & Analytics team.
'Our squad is the centre for management information for the NL domain. Together with our enthusiastic colleagues, we make the difference and make fact-based management possible.' - Ellen van Laere, Product Owner.
'It's fun to see the squads grow, take responsibilities and how each individual contributes in their own way to the team dynamics and the end result' - Bas Wieman, Area Lead
The 100 people at Tribe BI & Analytics analyse and optimise the management reporting infrastructure. Working together is our way of working; as 1 result-oriented team within Rabobank. Talking about Rabobank: we are a Dutch bank, active in 38 countries for our more than 9,500,000 customers. With these customers, our members and partners, we work side by side towards a world in which everyone has enough and healthy food to eat. Closer to home, we work towards a country in which happy people live, work and do business.
You & your talent
- HBO/WO degree in the field of Business Economics, Finance or IT;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
- 3-5 years' experience in the financial sector or data analysis;
- Want to improve every day;
- Focused on the solution;
- Encourage cooperation.
This is what we offer you
- Up to €5,600,- gross per month (scale 9).
- Extra budget of 11% of your gross monthly salary that you can spend as you wish. Buy extra holidays, deposit extra money in your pension or have the budget partially paid out.
- Thirteenth month and 8% holiday pay.
- A combination of working from home and at a Rabobank location.
This is a selection of the employment conditions for a BI Analyst based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all employment conditions at rabobank.jobs/en/employment-conditions.
You and the job application process
- For substantive questions about this position: Bas Wieman, Area Lead at Bas.Wieman@rabobank.com.
- Responses will be processed in accordance with vacancy management.
- Questions about working at Rabobank and the procedure? Rose Osté, Recruiter via email@example.com.
- Interviews take place via video call.
- Answers to frequently asked questions can be found at Frequently Asked Questions - Working at Rabobank.
- A reliability assessment is part of the procedure.
- We respect your privacy.