Azure DevOps software engineer (Team Mercury 2)
Leveraging your passion for data in supporting Rabobank’s data driven ambitions. To support all business initiatives with a need for data (structured and unstructured, high volume and/or streaming), Rabobank is implementing an Enterprise Data Lake platform in the cloud. One of the key characteristics is the vision to create a well-governed data marketplace at enterprise level. As an Azure DevOps Software Engineer you will automate the generation of data pipelines as much as possible for the EDL Data Platform to reduce the time-to-market, capacity and competencies teams need to transfer the required data into their environment.
You and your job
Develop & implement a data pipeline generation framework, new functionality & features, which makes our platform more user friendly. Since we are working DevOps you also will be responsible for monitoring & maintaining the framework by keeping it secure and compliant and solve issues that the users encounter. Your job is to make the access to data easy, reliable and consistent. You will do that by making interfaces for the users and automating parts of the processes as much as possible.
- Develop a data pipeline generation framework
- Develop new functionality for the framework
- Provide operational support to the users
Facts & Figures
- 36/40 hours per week
- Support data consumers teams (36 at this moment and growing rapidly)
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Design the Data Pipeline Generation Framework
- Maintain the Data Pipeline Generation Framework
- Create interfaces for the users to work with
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at EDL Data Transfer Automation
‘As a team we stand together to create new features and resolve issue but most of all work together as one team.’
Jeroen Braak, Scrum Master.
Salary & Benefits
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself within an engineering culture? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary is scaled in function group 9; Between € 4.000 and €6.000 based on a 40hrs working week.
- A guarantee (13) thirteenth month and holiday pay (8%);
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary); you decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving extra cash on a monthly basis;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- €40 Net internet allowance
- Working from home allowance
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank and make a difference to yourself, our customers and the society? We look forward receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht. (Hybrid) #LI-Onsite, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Remote
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy. Cv’s sent directly to my e-mail or via LinkedIn messages will be delete it according to GDPR guidelines.
- Senior Recruiter Jonathan Moreno Gonzalez: Jonathan.Moreno.Gonzalez@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!