W&R KYC Ops. - Project Manager
The W&R KYC Operations Center was set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments. This requires strong expertise in all KYC areas as well a strong communication skill and awareness.
Particularly in the area of Transaction Monitoring and Filtering, the W&R KYC Operations Center is looking to expand the Change, Learning and Communication team
Making a difference
- You have knowledge on risks related to money laundering, terrorism financing and breach of sanctions across the Wholesale and Rural Rabobank Organization worldwide.
- You have a critical mind-set and are interested in working in an complex, global stakeholder field.
- You have an understanding of the workings of the Rabobank Wholesale and Rural Organization.
- You have excellent communication skills and organizational sensitivity.
- You have knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations.
- You handle more complex KYC issues either independently or under supervision.
- You are able to gather information from different stakeholders to substantiate your insights and advices.
- Excellent project management skills
- You strongly show the following behavior:
- I go the extra mile for my clients
- I dare to make a difference for the world
- I’m doing the right thing exceptionally well
- I make you better.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our W&R KYC Operations Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of KYC. With you as a W&R KYC Operations Project Manager, the team will consist of 10 colleagues in a variety of roles and focus on supporting the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations across Wholesale and Rural.
Customer focus, complex problem solving, collaborating and creativity are clearly essential for the role of W&R KYC Operations Project Manager. As a project manager within Rabobank you take responsibility, facilitate and liaise with the different regions. You coordinate central initiatives with regional activities and assure optimize translation of requirements and priorities. You represent regional interest in central discussions and vice versa. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- extensive experience with regional networks and coordination between regions with central activities
- excellent verbal and written communication skills; both in the Dutch and English language.
- knowledge of money laundering, terrorism finance and sanctions;
- knowledge of Dutch and international law on ML, TF and Sanctions;
- knowledge of Banking services and products;
Education/Work and attitude level: WO (university) with 5-10 years of experience.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.714 and € 5.304;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport within the Netherlands! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a W&R KYC Operations Expert and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Monique Wunderink, team manager on +31 (030) 7123243 or Monique.Wunderink@rabobank.com
- Cornel Roest, Corporate Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Cornel.Roest@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!