W&R CDD Model Monitoring Lead
Are you the one who will ensure that the quality of the Wholesale and Rural CDD Model is fit for purpose, amidst a dynamic regulatory landscape?
You and your job
The Wholesale and Rural (W&R) KYC Center was set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective of the CDD Model Management department is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance on our CDD Model. This model is used to structure the CDD risk analysis and determine the risk rating of our clients. The main focus of the department is currently the implementation of a new and improved CDD Model in the W&R regions. Ultimately, the aim is to work towards an integrated KYC model.
As Model Monitoring lead your main focus is to provide ongoing monitoring of various CDD risk calculation models used to evaluate the Money Laundering and other risks for every client of the Wholesale and Rural part of the bank. This requires strong expertise in all KYC areas as well as strong Model affinity.
- Assess if the CDD Models are still aligned with the current legislation, with Rabobank policies and with the Risk appetite of the bank
- Be a key player in the measuring of the performance and tuning of the various W&R CDD Risk Models
- Collaborating with diverse stakeholders in the W&R regions
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week.
- A financial service provider in 38 countries.
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Conduct ongoing assessments of the CDD Risk Models to determine whether they are operating as designed
- Make sure that the CDD Model monitoring process is correctly documented and the monitoring plan executed on time (and findings are adequately registered)
- Have a role in any significant changes made to the various CDD Risk Models, suggesting changes and assessing whether the changes lead to the desired outcomes
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Wholesale & Rural KYC Center.
With you as the Model Monitoring Lead, the department within the W&R KYC Center will consist of 15 colleagues (further expanding in the near future) in a variety of roles and focus on supporting the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations across Wholesale and Rural. Working together is the way we work; as 1 results-driven team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,500,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Work experience in KYC, preferably in Wholesale Banking and CDD.
- Experience with monitoring aspects or Model lifecycle of Models (not per se KYC related required).
- You are a results driven self- starter with a critical mind-set.
- You have excellent communication skills and function as a team player.
- You are able to gather information and challenge different stakeholders to substantiate your insights and advices.
- Helicopter view, cultural sensitivity and complex problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
This is what we offer you
- € 4.537,38 up to € 6.481,96 gross per month (scale 10).
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working (within the Netherlands).
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a W&R CDD Model Monitoring lead based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for W&R CDD Model Monitoring lead at Rabobank.
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Tom Snoeijink, Department Manager via Tom.Snoeijink@rabobank.nl
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Moniek Peeters, Recruiter via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.