W&R CDD Model Management Expert
Are you the one who can help us ensure full compliance on our CDD Models in a dynamic environment with continuously changing regulations and requirements?
You and your job
The Wholesale and Rural (W&R) KYC Center was set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective of the CDD Model Management department is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance on our CDD Models. These models are used to structure the CDD risk analysis and determine the risk rating of our clients. The main focus of the department is, to create and maintain healthy CDD Model life cycles. Next to this, the focus is on the implementation of a new and improved CDD Model in the W&R regions. Ultimately, the aim is to work towards an integrated KYC model.
In this role you will be a key player in the managing the CDD Models and ensuring uniformity and consistency amongst the different CDD Models.
- Perform Quantitative & Qualitative analysis on the CDD models.
- Further improve Findings & Actions management process.
- Challenge stakeholders on Model change requests.
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week.
- A financial service provider in 38 countries.
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Translating and incorporating regulatory and strategic Model changes.
- Ongoing improvement of the CDD models based on for instance outcomes of Model Monitoring.
- Maintaining a close relationship with relevant stakeholders such as the Model Developer, Model Risk
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Wholesale & Rural KYC Center.
“This role offers a steep learning curve and the opportunity to broaden my scope. There is a lot to learn about the CDD Models or from collaborating with team members and stakeholders who all have different roles and backgrounds”
[Manisha Lalji], [Lead CDD Model Management].
With you as a CDD Model Management Expert, the department within the W&R KYC Center will consist of 7 colleagues (further expanding in the near future) focused on different aspects of the Model Lifecycle. Working together is the way we work; as 1 results-driven team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- 3 to 5 years work experience in CDD, preferably in Wholesale Banking.
- You have experience in translating regulatory requirements into functional design and/or processes.
- You are able to maintain oversight, have a birds eye view and complex problem solving skills.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and function as a team player.
This is what we offer you
- € 3.807,44 up to € 5.437,98 gross per month (scale 9).
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working (within the Netherlands).
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a W&R CDD Model Management Expert based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for W&R CDD Model Management Expert at Rabobank.
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Tom Snoeijink, Department Manager via Tom.Snoeijink@rabobank.nl
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Moniek Peeters, Recruiter via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.