W&R CDD Expert interested in innovation
Are you the one who will help us ensure that the quality of the W&R CDD risk model is maintained amidst a dynamic regulatory landscape?
You and your job
The CDD Model Development & Monitoring Team is part of the Wholesale & Rural FEC Center, which has been set up to support the work of the Business, Compliance and Operations triangle. We provide strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and strive for excellence in fighting Financial Economic Crimes in the W&R regions and business units.
Within W&R CDD models are used by CDD Analysts to structure their risk analysis and determine the risk rating of W&R Rabobank clients. The CDD Model Development & Monitoring team owns these CDD models and is responsible for the lifecycle management (from initiation to retirement). The day-to- day work of the Development workstream revolves around designing/re-developing statistical CDD model(s) to cater for improvement initiatives, specific (regulatory) change requests from the business or other stakeholders and ensuring the delivered model code and documentation meet the requirements of the Model Risk Management Framework.
The Monitoring workstream is responsible for monitoring the CDD model(s) in production to ensure performance is up to par and that the models meet the requirements of the Model Risk Management Framework.
As a CDD Expert you will add value by bringing CDD content and process knowledge to the team. During the development and monitoring phase your involvement will be key to ensure that the statistical CDD Model(s) are aligned with both the regulatory requirements and Rabobank’s internal policies and procedures.
You will be in contact with different stakeholders about the implementation of CDD related change requests in the CDD Model and on deliverables of Model Life Cycle management (e.g. documentation of changes in Model Documentation).
- Collaborating with diverse stakeholders in the W&R regions.
- Assess the feasibility of and provide input on proposed model-related changes (CDD requirements) and substantiate the reasoning, both verbally and written.
- Contribute to the model development discussion by sharing CDD process insights and context so the team can make informed decisions and/or impact assessments.
- Translating the CDD requirements that are model-related into model documentation following the requirements of Model Risk Management Framework (MRMF)
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- Part of a newly formed and growing team
- Room for personal development
- Opportunity to engage with different international stakeholders
Top 3 responsibilities
- Engage with various stakeholders on CDD Model change requests
- Contribute CDD knowledge to the deliverables of each step in Model life cycle Management
- Perform Qualitative Monitoring on the CDD model(s).
Together we achieve more than alone
Joining this newly-formed team presents real growth opportunities and gives you the ability to make a real impact. We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Wholesale & Rural FEC Center.
‘Together with a dynamic and international team, we strengthen collaboration by listening to everyone’s unique perspectives. Tied by a shared vision and common goal to deliver a well-performing, fit-for-purpose CDD risk model that helps in fighting Financial Economic Crimes. Being yourself works, your voice matters, and together we make a real impact’
Michelle Wangsaputra, W&R CDD Model Management Expert
With you as a CDD Expert, the CDD Model Development & Monitoring Team will consist of 8 colleagues in a variety of roles (data scientists, business analysts and CDD content experts) supporting the work of the W&R FEC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations across Wholesale and Rural. Working together is the way we work; as 1 results-driven team at Rabobank.
Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- 3 to 5 years work experience in CDD, preferably in Wholesale Banking.
- You have experience (or are interested) in translating regulatory requirements into functional design and/or processes.
- You are a results driven self- starter with a critical mind-set
- You are able to maintain oversight and have experience in stakeholder management
- You have excellent communication skills in English and function as a team player
This is what we offer you
- € 3.959,74 to € 5.655,50 gross per month (scale 9).
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working (within the Netherlands).
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a W&R CDD Expert based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for W&R CDD Expert interested in innovation at Rabobank.
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Manisha Lalji, Lead CDD Model Development & Monitoring via Manisha.Lalji@rabobank.com
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Moniek Peeters, Recruiter via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.