W&R CDD Content Expert
At Rabobank, we strive to grow a better world together. At Wholesale & Rural (W&R) Financial Economic Crime (FEC), we contribute to this purpose by combatting financial crime.
Are you a CDD Content expert who has long standing financial industry experience? Would you like to apply industry recognised methodologies to determine efficient and effective coverage for the CDD risks and requirements?
You and your job
A role where you take on responsibility for the Customer Due Diligence knowledge & skills infrastructure of the bank and by doing so support the Wholesale and Rural business lines in the execution of their CDD processes. As CDD content expert you ensure that the CDD policies are being assessed and translated into global procedures (and training material) for actors in the Client Onboarding process. Therefore you will work together with our global and local stakeholders to ensure purposeful and effective translation of the legal and regulatory CDD framework and internal policy to operational global procedures, guidance, clarifications, and trainings for our global & regional stakeholders. You will also facilitate and participate in multiple conversations between stakeholders, ensuring the alignment of one way of working between the regions.
- Translating the regulatory changes into global procedures (and/or trainings) and assessing related CDD changes.
- Contribute to the design of the content of the CDD model, tooling and process.
- Assessing CDD changes and ensuring effective translation to the CDD Framework.
- Stakeholder management and participation in multiple conversations between stakeholders (eg. Compliance/ CAMS, Regions) and the procedures team to ensure the procedures can be implemented effectively.
Key objective of the Wholesale &Rural FEC Center is to support the Wholesale & Rural regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable FEC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the FEC processes in line with regulatory developments. Your role, as a member of the procedures team, will be to further strengthen the CDD knowledge and skills across the W&R regions and business lines.
The Procedures Team is a group of CDD Content Experts guiding and supporting the W&R FEC regions by acting as center of expertise and contributing to the CDD Framework.
Top 4 responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining the content of procedures for the CDD process and other regulatory assessments.
- Acting as center of expertise on CDD and regulatory client assessments and classification.
- Delivering functional support to users on content related questions.
- Process and stakeholder management
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Wholesale & Rural FEC Center.
Our W&R FEC Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of FEC. In the W&R FEC organization we work with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. Working together is the way we work; as 1 results-driven team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Education: Bachelor or Master in Law, Finance, Business or in other related area
- Work experience: 3 + years of CDD/FEC experience
- Advanced knowledge of money laundering, terrorism financing and sanctions laws and regulations
- Experience in writing procedures, guidance’s or working instructions etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to coordinate projects and manage competing priorities
- Experience in process and stakeholder management
- Ability to assess and monitor the impact that legislative and regulatory changes will have on the Group and its business lines
- Experience in an international (wholesale) environment
- Team-player with ability to work independently
- A critical mind-set with a hands-on approach, pro-active and can-do attitude
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
This is what we offer you
- A gross monthly salary between € € 3.959,74 - € 6.741,24 gross per month (scale 9/10) depending on knowledge and experience
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working (within the Netherlands).
This is a selection of the terms of employment for CDD Content Expert based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for CDD Content Expert at Rabobank.
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Monique Wunderink-Lousberg via Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Moniek Peeters, Recruiter via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.