Wholesale & Rural KYC - Senior Information Professional
The W&R KYC Center is set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business lines.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments.
Within the W&R KYC Center, the KYC Business Risk department defines and conducts the assessment of KYC risks in the W&R portfolio and products. The department is partner of the W&R KYC Business Lead in terms of resolution of identified mismatches of risk versus risk appetite and as such, in safeguarding accurate documentation. The W&R KYC Center is looking for a Senior Information Professional / Policy and Procedure writer to join the KYC Business Risk department.
Making a difference
As Senior Information Professional , you will provide expertise, support and drive progress on:
- Writing of KYC Business Risk policies and procedures
- Developing and documenting of processes which cover (part of) the flow between the identification of a risk and the implementation of a mitigating measure(s)
- Collect, record, organize, store, preserve, retrieve, and disseminate the KYC Business Risk policies, procedures, assessments and other relevant information
Your daily tasks may look like:
Start reading your mail with a cup of coffee. Having a short meeting with stakeholders to discuss what kind of procedure needs to flow or flows after an alert. Your own knowledge/expertise in risk related to money laundering, terrorism financing and sanctions together with the given information are your input to analyze and write the required procedure or policy for this alert. Subsequently you align/brainstorm with stakeholders and if necessary re-write the procedure or policy. You implement the procedure or policy, together with colleagues or alone. After completion you register the procedure/ policy in a way so others understand it and the purpose.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our W&R KYC Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of KYC. We, KYC Business Risk, are looking for a Senior Information Professional who collaborates with various line- and project managers within a large, dynamic environment to achieve improvements.
Customer focus, complex problem solving, collaborating and creativity are clearly essential for the role of Senior Information Professional. You will take responsibility, facilitate the team, actively seek for in- and external collaboration and make the difference for the community. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Education/work and attitude level: higher education/university preferably in LIS, law or similar with 5-10 years of experience, preferably experience within Rabobank and within the KYC related fields.
- Knowledge of / expertise in risks related to financial crime such as; money laundering, terrorism finance and sanctions regulations, preferably in an international Wholesale environment.
- Knowledge of Banking services and products.
- Knowledge of Dutch and international law on ML, TF and Sanctions.
- Experience with regional networks and coordination between regions with central activities.
- A critical creative mind-set with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude and organizational sensitivity.
- Preferably experience in working in a complex, global stakeholder field (internal and external) and able to gather information from different stakeholders to substantiate your insights and advices.
- Preferably an understanding of the way of working of the Rabobank W&R organization
- Excellent writing skills in both formal and informal English.
- Excellent communication skills, in English and preferably also in Dutch.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.807,44 and € 6.481,96 (scale 9-10);
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- Flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport within the Netherlands! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5% or 5,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Senior Information Professional and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Jeroen de Rover via Jeroen.de.Rover@rabobank.com
- Moniek Peeters, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl or 06- 15 68 62 74
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!