Transaction Processing Officer
Imagine working in an internationally oriented environment and being part of one of the most diverse teams within Rabobank.
Are you driven by operational discipline, continuous improvement in people, controls and processes? Do you want to work in a team where your vision and approach can make a difference to our clients and stakeholders?
As member of the loans team within Corporate Banking Services you will be responsible for daily loan administration for a diverse portfolio of clients.
Making a difference…
- Process routine and more complex loan and fee transactions.
- Follow SLA process timelines to achieve the daily deadlines for tasks assigned to you
- Check the reliability of all supporting documents to ensure this information is valid before processing any transaction(s)
- Execute processes and controls in accordance with procedures, work instructions and policies
- Carry out a variety of administrative work duties
- Complete the daily reconciliation process and carry out an investigation on open items (difference) that needs to be cleared within the allocated timelines
- Escalates effectively to deal with bottlenecks, knowledge or barriers
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Corporate Banking Services (CBS) is part of Wholesale and Rural Operations. CBS exists of four operational Back Office teams: Loans, Agency Desk, International Trade Services (ITS) and Corporate Payment Services (CPS). Our customers require high standards and are demanding a very high service level. CBS works in close relationship with other departments/stakeholders within Rabobank, such as local branches, several product groups (such as Leveraged Finance, Structured Finance, and Financial Market Services), IT and several other departments including Credit, Finance and Compliance.
Customer focus, Operational discipline, risk awareness, vigilance and accountability are clearly essential for the role .
“I have your back” and “I make you better” will guide your working day.
In addition, it is important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- Bachelor’s degree, working experience in banking and finance is an advantage
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (verbally and in writing)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of ACBS and or Flexcube is a strong preference
- Team player with a hands-on mentality
- LEAN Yellow Belt Service focused
- Perform well under time pressure
- Strong desire to learn
- additional qualification in relation to service and/or change management, etc. (Prince II, ITIL, etc.) also desirable.
- Resilient, ability to work in a challenging environment
Growing a better world together…
You will already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. You will empathise with our Banking for Food and Banking for the Netherlands strategies. You will identify areas to contributes to this and will drive staff engagement with this model accordingly.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day.
We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary based on function scale 7
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (8% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank, Corporate Banking services , Loans Team and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know
• Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
• If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Niamh Monaghan, Manager Loans Operations via Niamh.S.Monaghan@rabobank.com.
• Moniek Peeters or Bart de Kort, recruiters would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl or Bart.de.Kort@rabobank.nl
• The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
• The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
• Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
• Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!