Transaction Monitoring Scenario Expert (Medior)
Medior Transaction Monitoring Scenario Expert
you are able to contribute to Rabobank proactively protecting itself – worldwide –, as well as society against (facilitation of) money laundering and terrorism financing. As a Medior Transaction Monitoring Scenario Expert you can make a difference by enhancing the Transaction Monitoring (TM) business rules by defining new, better and innovative TM scenarios and having an expert role in more complex TM issues.
Making a difference
- You have knowledge on risks related to money laundering, terrorism financing and breach of sanctions across the Wholesale and Rural Rabobank Organization worldwide.
- You take responsibility ensuring applicable AML/CTF risks are properly covered by transaction monitoring or other mitigating measures either independently or under supervision.;
- You have a critical mind-set and are interested in working in an complex, global stakeholder field;
- You have knowledge on the relevant laws and regulations.
- You handle more complex TM issues either independently or under supervision.
- You are able to gather data to substantiate your insights and advices.
- You strongly show the following behaviour:
- I go the extra mile for my clients
- I dare to make a difference for the world
- I’m doing the right thing exceptionally well
- I make you better.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our TM Scenario Expert team brings talented people together to enhance the transaction monitoring scenarios. With you as a Medior Transaction Monitoring Scenario Expert the team will consist of five diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Peter Schultink, team manager: “Every day we are learning more about our complex global organization, our clients and our products, and we use this knowledge to guard our customers, Rabobank and the financial system from money laundering, terrorism finance and breach of sanctions.”
Customer focus, complex problem solving, collaborating and creativity are clearly essential for the role of Medior Transaction Monitoring Scenario Expert. [As an expert within Rabobank you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire the team, you actively seek for in- and external collaboration and you make the difference for the community.] In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- knowledge of money laundering, terrorism finance and sanctions;
- knowledge of Dutch and international law on ML, TF and Sanctions;
- knowledge of Transaction Monitoring;
- knowledge of Banking services and products;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills; both in the Dutch and English language.
- Education/Work and attitude level: WO (university) with 5-10 years of experience.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Many people are not yet aware of the benefits of energy-efficient housing. We take responsibility by telling our customers how they can reduce their energy bills, while also helping the environment.
- We want to share our knowledge about sustainable financial solutions. For example, we offer a discount to corporate clients with a sustainable hallmark.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between €4.426 and €6.322 (scale 10);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport within the Netherlands! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Medior Transaction Monitoring Scenario Expert and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Anne-Mieke Martyn, Global Executive Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via +31 612078097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!