Technical Application Engineer
With your DevOps team you are managing the application environment for the Corporate Banking Products in the Wholesale and international department.
As an Operations Engineer it is your responsibility to run and change the applications within our IT Systems. Besides the regular support activities, you implement change requests based on broad knowledge of ITIL processes.
As an Operations Engineer you are an active member of the Ops team, working closely with other disciplines/roles. You are a T-shaped professional and able to combine one or more technical specialties with the ability to take over basic activities of other specialists in your team (analysis, development and testing). You have general knowledge of software development and knowledge of the business domain that you work for. An intrinsic drive to personal development in new specialties is key to success as an Operations Engineer. Being flexible and taking ownership forms the mind-set that is necessary for this function. Together with the team you are driving and initiating delivery innovation. The complexity of the job is in the constant balance between running and changing.
• Dutch speaking is mandatory
• Knowledge of and experience with Agile, Lean and ITIL;
• Hands on experience with Weblogic 12c, Fusion middleware 12c (OTD, SOA, BPM, WSM), Linux, Oracle DB ;
• FCUBS 12.3, OHS/Apache, Ldap, GIT, NEXUS, Jenkins, would be a pré;
• Applicable knowledge of and experience with the combination of business domain and related IT chains;
• A basic mind-set of continuous improvement, flexibility and taking ownership. You focus on automating work in and around the team;
• You are able to convince people independently within the team and stakeholders outside the team of release deliverables and quality standards;
• You know how to assess risks and distinguish main issues from side issues;
• You are able to work with your team and the stakeholders to find the right balance between smaller and larger deployments, with consideration on chain dependencies;
• You are able to ensure controlled change – in accordance with quality standards and the required non-functional – of the applications using the standard processes (change-, release management);
• You can carry out activities in the area of automated (test) environment coordination and life cycle management;
• You are able to combine one or more technical specialties with the capability of taking over basic activities of other specialists on the team (analysis, development and testing);
• You have experience with working in a dynamic international environment
• You have experience in implementing the Global Application Management processes, tools and procedures.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English and Dutch
• Align and drive service level agreements with business and IT vendors.
• Result driven
• Client focus
• Organize and monitor
• Proactivity and initiate improvements, change driven
• Communication power
• Inspire and influence
Act long term by building a vision of the future
Do you recognize yourself in everything so far? We would love to have you in our team and to help you achieve your aspirations in terms of growth and development in an international, multicultural environment where you are given the chance to keep learning every day. Rabobank provides you the tools to excel and to realize your professional and personal ambitions. On the basis of a 40-hour working week, this is what we offer you:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.179,64 and € 4.540,87
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Are you the person we are looking for? Are you ready for the next step in your career at the Rabobank? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know
Dutch speaking is mandatory
If you have any questions about the application procedure, contact Lois Hageman, senior recruiter at Marie-Louise.Hageman@Rabobank.nl
The application process includes a screening. Based on the screening procedure we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!