Static Data Management Officer
Static Data Management Officer
Would you like to work in an internationally oriented environment? Financial Markets Services (FMS) is part of Wholesale and Rural (WR) Operations. Operating from our office in Utrecht, FMS supports all main Rabobank offices globally.
Static Data Management is positioned at the very heart of the WR FMS Operations department, interacting daily with multiple stakeholders worldwide. As a Static Data Manager Officer you will be part of a dynamic team that processes static data in a wide variety of systems. These systems are used to process transactions done in the financial markets. Within this fast-paced environment you exhibit an analytical mind-set coupled with an awareness of the risks and challenges that come with working in the financial markets industry.
The activities performed by the team include processing client data and setting up instructions that are used to process payments. We setup financial products and enable clients to access trading platforms. These activities are often time critical where accuracy is key.
Next to that the team is involved in a number of large innovation and improvement projects which are running in parallel next to our day to day activities.
To summarize, the daily tasks are:
- Setting up counterparties and settlement instructions
- Setting up and maintaining financial instruments
- Enabling clients on electronic trading platforms
- Performing control and reconciliation checks
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Financial Markets Services (FMS) is part of Wholesale and Rural Operations. FMS is the service provider to Markets and Treasury and exists of 4 operational teams: Derivatives Processing and Confirmations, FX/MM Processing, Transaction Reporting and Static Data Management.
You will be part of the Static Data Management team which consists of 11 diverse colleagues. Our mutual goal is to provide high quality service whilst minimizing operational risks.
It is important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
- Bachelor degree and/or working experience in banking and finance is an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and writing)
- Team player with a hands-on mentality
- Performs well under time pressure
- Customer focus
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Advantage if you have experience in or knowledge of
- Knowledge of financial markets, products and/or trade life cycles
- Knowledge of Swift, Murex and/or Bloomberg
Growing a better world together
You might already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- “We never stop thinking about the future. We're investing 3.8 billion Euros in sustainable electricity generation, so that future generations can live in a cleaner world.”
- “In 2016, an innovative fund was set up in Ireland to help dairy farmers become less dependent on income from milk sales.”
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us, you can also expect:
• a gross monthly salary between 2.723,58 and 4.540,87 euro (36 hours, Scale 7/8) We determine your salary and scale based on your education, knowledge and experience
• a thirteenth month and holiday pay
• an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out
• a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career
• 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance
• a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%
For this position, you will be stationed at our Utrecht Europalaan office, 40 hours. This position might require that you are available for the New York Evening Shift (from 16.15 till 00.15 hours, approximately once every 6 weeks)
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Static Data Management Officer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application (in English) for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
• Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy
• If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Robbie Siegers, Manager Static Data Management via Robbie.Siegers@rabobank.com
• The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank
• The application procedure can include an assessment
• Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!