Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
that you work in a very complex data-environment, where customer-, market- and management information from Rabobank as well as external parties come together. A responsibility with impact, where you as Senior BI developer works on crucial information products which are adding value to the decision making on the highest level of the bank.
You are building with the team solutions within the complete spectrum of the Microsoft BI suite. From ETL via design to visualisation. You are transforming data into easy to consume relevant information (Actionable insights)
You develop yourself, your knowledge and products with an intrinsic motivation and shares this with your colleagues.
Making a difference
- working on a broad spectrum of challenges and solving complex puzzles;
- quickly changing gears from technical to functional aspects and then back again;
- working in a multinational team;
- guiding Scrum team colleagues on technical topics;
- and working within one of the strategic programs within the Bank?
With each other
We work together at the Rabobank. Within Rabobank’s CFO Domain, Financial Intelligence & Innovation is the beating heart for all digital innovations. They cooperate in the High Tech-High Touch strategy of the CFO Domain. Our team BI work together to deliver added value with actionable insights. With you as senior BI developer we count in the team 35 divers colleagues ie:
Henri, Senior BI developer: “What counts for me is that I can work with the newest BI Tools and techniques. The philosophy is really: Don’t look backwards but continue with innovate, try new things and act as an entrepreneur. Our customers likes the very much.”
Olena, Medior BI developer: “The nice thing of my work is that I learn every day something news. There is a lot of room to learn from each other, gather new knowledge and do challenging projects. Besides of that it’s a flexible and close team where we have a lot of fun together.”
Client focus, vision, collaboration, communication and continuous improvement are basic building blocks for this function. In addition, you should recognize the importance of the following items:
- Minimum of a hbo work and thought level;
- Proven experience in a BI/data warehouse environment as a software engineer;
- Experience in the financial sector, with main focus in the banking sector;
- At least 4 year experience with the Microsoft BI-suite(SQL-server, SSAS, Tabular, and PowerBI);
- Experience with data modelling techniques (DataVault, dimensional, relational) and their implementation in various databases;
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment including the use of Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Bi Cloud platform;
- Knowledge and experience of working in Agile/Scrum projects.
- Eligible to work in the EU (must)
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Every year we invest heavily in the Dutch club life. We support around 1250 organizations in sports and culture that are a home away from home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas we help people who have financial problems to get their administration in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland we help 1,500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Become the best version of yourself! We are happy to help you by putting your development on the center stage and investing in an environment where you will continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and do business. In this way we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you exceed your own expectations, so that you can grow as a professional. In addition, you can count on us (for example, a 36-hour week):
- a gross monthly salary between €3.179 and €5.252;
- a thirteenth month and holiday allowance;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly income). How you use this budget is up to you. Consider, for example, buying extra vacation days or an extra contribution to your pension;
- flexibility in working hours and location-independent work;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with public transport! Still commuting by car or by motorcycle? Then opt for a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme where you contribute only 5%;
- a development budget focusing on you and your needs and a training budget related to your function specific needs.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht
Good to know:
- The work location is Utrecht, Netherlands.
- Hila Leupen-Turabaz, Senior Recruiter, is happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application process includes a screening procedure. Based on the outcome, we assess whether new staff is reliable enough to work for Rabobank.
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Sourcing Board Data & Analytics. If you object to this, you can indicate this by e-mail at email@example.com
- The application process for this vacancy can include an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us to become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!