Solution Engineer Cyber defense Centre
Imagine you hasty get into a shop at the central station. During checkout you swipe your bank card at the terminal and it beeps: "insufficient funds". You quickly grab your phone, log on to the Rabobank app and transfer money from your savings account to your payment account. All this is made possible in a secure and safe environment. In your role as Solution Engineer Cyber Defence Centre (CDC) you strongly contribute to this secure and safe environment.
Making a difference by
As Solutions Engineer CDC you design innovative, standardized cross-technology-stack solutions to improve existing ITCSS CDC services and deliver new ITCSS CDC services for the entire CIOO domain. You have the responsibility for solution design of the services delivered in the IT Security areas: IT Threat Management, Vulnerability Management and Crypto Services. You take into account the overarching technical consistency between all parts of the infrastructure and assures that the solution architecture is in accordance with the enterprise architecture of the Rabobank CIOO Domain and the Strategy of Rabobank IT Infra. Next to that you align the ITCSS solutions with the Service Owner, the Delivery Managers of the CDC, the Business Analyst, the Business Architects and the Engineers in the CDC delivery teams. In parallel you support the delivery teams to deal with the potential impact of relevant Rabobank and market developments and acts as a sparring partner for technical challenges.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Cyber Defence Centre brings talented people together to keep the Rabobank banking safe. You will be part of one of the international expert teams and will work together with IT-teams across the bank as well as external stakeholders.
You knowledge & experience consist of:
- An IT Master Degree and 5+ years working experience in a technical IT-role
- Knowledge and experience with SCRUM, Agile, Lean;
- Knowledge and experience in SOC/CDS related tooling and best practices;
- Applicable knowledge regarding development and test methods;
- Resourceful, flexible, analytically strong and, when needed, critical;
- Good experience in stakeholder management in an international setting;
- Ability to coach peers and stakeholders
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- CISSP certifiedAnd you recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Deliver results
- Power to change
- Organising and monitoring
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
- Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary in function group 9 or 10 depending on your experience;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
- Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a security specialist and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.Good to know:
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Marcel Brons, manager Cyber Defence Centre via Marcel.Brons@Rabobank.nl. Ronald Gil, recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Ronald.Gill@rabobank.nl or +31620439615.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!