Solution Architect - Risk Management Credit
… that you can make a crucial difference for our Risk & Finance business lines, transforming the credit risk IT landscape into a cloud based application environment!
Making a difference
· You translate business and IT requirements into high level solution designs,
· You are a sparring partner for business, development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders,
· You use your excellent knowledge of architectural principles and how these support developers to build upon the platform,
· You are and remain abreast of the latest market and technological developments and incorporate these in the execution of your architecture designs,
· You support several teams by educating them and helping them make choices,
· You play a key role in monitoring and ensuring the quality of the work of both pre ready and done teams,
· You guide the teams forward to sustain an optimal modern application (landscape).
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Risk Management IT is positioned within the Risk & Finance IT domain, responsible for Rabobank’s backbone IT systems for the Risk and Finance business functions. Within that domain Risk Management IT is responsible for the run and change processes of Rabobank’s risk modelling and management applications.
Our Risk Management team brings talented people together to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of her IT projects. In your role as Solution Architect you will have your home within Risk Management, but will very actively cooperate with both Business Requirements teams, Delivery teams, and other internal and external stakeholders.
Customer focus, Good communication skills, and expectation management are clearly essential for the role of Solution architect Online business banking In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Educated at University level, finished BSc or MSc degree, e.g. Computer Science,
- Minimum 8 years of experience in banking and/or financial services,
- Experienced in lending, credit, and/or special asset risk management,
- Experienced as a team lead and/or software architect,
- Experienced in stakeholder management,
- Experienced with Agile, Scrum, Lean, DevOps, SAFe,
- Fluent in English and Dutch languages, both orally and in writing,
- Broader knowledge and interest in software architecture, modern technologies, cloud-native development, RESTful services, security models is highly desirable,
- Excellent knowledge of architectural principles and how these support developers to build upon the platform.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
· Yearly we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support 1.250 organisations for sports and culture, which are a second home for many people,
· In a project with Humanitas, we help people who are experiencing financial difficulties in getting their household finances in order,
· Together with Refugee Work Netherlands, we help 1.500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
· a gross monthly salary between € 4.382,245 and € 6.260,34.
· a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
· an Employee Benefit Budget 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
· A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
· 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
· a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Solution Architect Online business banking and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht
· Silvia de Reus, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com.
· The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
· The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment. /
· Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are.