Solution Architect CRM
Solution Architect CRM
You contribute to the CRM business targets by creating the architecture for the future of an CRM application landscape that is used by 20.000 employees and that supports millions of customers in using their digital banking
You and your job
Work on topics that span the whole area CRM, such as improving the employee cockpit, setting up the new architecture for relation management, workstack and process management and be part of the RFI/RFP team for selecting new cloud applications.
- Implement new employee cockpit
- Investigate cloud strategies for the CRM application landscape
- Design new relation management architecture
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- Supporting the teams in the CRM area
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Create and describe the future CRM architecture together with the CRM architecture team
- Realize the future CRM architecture by working together with the different CRM squads and there members
- Support the squads during the build phase and maintenance challenges
- Align the CRM architecture with the rest of the Rabobank architecture by collaborating with SA colleagues, product owners, business architects and others business and IT representatives both in and outside of the Tribe Digital Customer Process .
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Retail NL Tech.
“As a CRM Solution Architect I am responsible to analyse, discuss and design different functional and technical solutions, together with the CRM Squads and with other Areas, in a collaborative, dynamic and challenging environment”
Bruno, Solution Architect
You will become the fifth member of the CRM architecture team. This team is responsible for supporting our employees and customers in the best way possible by designing an architecture that is supporting IT and Business needs and which can be easily adjust for future challenges.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 effective team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- You have experience with CRM functions and applications within the financial industry.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Preferably also in Dutch.
- You are familiar with working in a architecture team and working together with IT and Business representatives
- You have experience and deep knowledge of CRM functions and architecture
- You can write high level architecture documents, design decisions and standard with clarity.
- You maintain a clear vision on how your architecture supports the business requirements and direction, and where your architecture should be heading.
- You are able to translate this vision into reality, giving guidance to product owners, developers and other architects.
- At minimum have a completed bachelor’s degree.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, being able to address user issues and possible business impact.
- You like forming a vision, communicating it and guiding others in making it a reality.
- You are comfortable working on several topics in parallel, with several stakeholders.
- You have a proactive approach in improving solutions and embrace challenge
- You have the ability to motivate others. You can create structure and purpose.
- You embrace changes and self-leadership is in your DNA.
This is what we offer you
- up to €4701,- gross per month (scale 8 or 9)
- an Employee Benefit Budget (11 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Solution Architect CRM based on a -hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for Solution Architect CRM at Rabobank before …...
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Frank Simons, Senior IT Rercruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.
#LI-Onsite #LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote