Solution Architect CDD
Working in a area where business and Engineering teams collaborate closely to make a difference in the way Rabobank engages with it's customers. After all, your contribution is of real significance for us as you will be working on topics like KYC and CDD which directly impacts the way the Rabobank works. And of course why not? This is the part where you get your energy from!
After all you are delivering challenging solutions! You make sure to get complex chains working that go beyond the rview of a single program and of course you are capable of getting them to work. In the domain of Distribution, you will get the opportunity to contribute and work with the newest developments in the market and thus develop your knowledge and skills to the maximum extent possible.
Making a difference by
- Designing applications together with business architect and devops squads
- Implementing design principles and detailing architecture in usable components
- Together with the other solution architects and squads you make sure there are plans to mitigate technical dept and maximize compliancy
- Across area’s you will make sure the our architecture is rock solid and fit for purpose.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The Distribution domain is one of the five domains within the IT Systems organisation. Together with the Digital Bank, the domain is responsible for the management and development of customer processes and generic distribution positions that are organized at one location within Rabobank in a product-transcendent and customer-oriented way. The focus is furthermore on accelerating the digitalization of the bank as part of the execution of Strategy 2020 and to create multi-bank insight. All product-specific matters are the responsibility of the product domains.
The domain will also be facing a major IT challenge with respect to the Distribution architecture in the years ahead. In order to be able to address market developments flexibly, the current distribution landscape is being migrated to a new Distribution architecture. Our team brings talented people together. With you as a solution architect the team will consist of large number of colleagues in a variety of roles.
All this requires a specific and challenging mindset: the ability and willingness to take responsibility for the full architecture & software development process with the drive to continuously improve. The complexity of the job lies in ensuring a balance between running and changing the systems. In this balancing act you can really put your architecture, development, cooperation and communication capabilities to work!
Impact, persuasiveness, organizational sensitivity and cooperation are clearly essential for the role of solution architect. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below
- You have experience in developing software
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a solution architect
- You designed solutions in a complex architecture with technologies like Pega, Siebel, OPA and Java.
- You know your tools and can help teams select the best tools for their CICD pipelines
- You have knowledge and experience in modelling within a banking environment
- You can guide multiple teams with architecture
- Ownership and initiative are key values for you
- You are a controlling architect when it comes to Security and technical aspects
- You can maintain oversight and can switch between concepts and details.
- You know how to transition technology to the cloud.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between €3.600,- and €5.200,- (scale 9).
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an engineer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy
- Marie-Louise Hageman, recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via marie-Louise.hageman@Rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!