Software Engineer .NET/Azure DevOps
That you as software developer are responsible for helping teams to continuously improve their development processes within IT. You develop complete and scalable solutions leveraging Azure Devops to enable teams with many different technologies (mainly .Net and Java) to have fast, efficient, secure and easy-to-use CI/CD pipelines.
As a developer you can make a difference
Growing a better world together
You are already aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for millions of customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our “Growing a better world together” mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Making a difference
- You have a drive to learn continuously and are not afraid of doing things you have not done before.
- You have a talent for recognizing opportunities for improvement and know how to translate these into team results.
- You are eager to gain and share knowledge and experience.
- You show you are a team player by valuing team goals higher than personal goals.
- You are precise and demanding towards yourself and the team.
- You want to deliver top notch results and value early delivery of valuable results over completeness of the result.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. You will deliver consultancy to 400 development teams across the globe to help them improve their development process and achieve their automation ambitions. You will be welcomed in an agile environment where we learn from our mistakes and where the importance of having fun is understood. The department will consist of 50 colleagues in a variety of roles. Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are! Together we focus on:
- Continuous learning & continuous improvements.
- Communicating with stakeholders at different levels (from developer to CxO level).
- Building relationships with customers & business analysts.
- Having a joint pro-active attitude.
- Software architecture and software development.
- Implementing security & compliancy principles.
Customer focus, motivation and embracing change are clearly essential for the role of developer. You will be developing components and extensions for Azure Devops as well as cloud-based services for CI/CD and so the following are important to have:
- Thorough knowledge of CI/CD principles.
- Significant C# development experience using modern frameworks.
- Knowledge (ideally API level) of Azure DevOps and/or TFS.
- Experience with cloud-based development (ideally on Azure).
- Experience with working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Speak and write in English on a professional level.
- A bachelor degree or higher or proof of being able to work/think on this level.
In addition, experience in any of the following would be great:
- Azure Cloud, Azure Functions, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Application Insights.
- Azure DevOps extensions development.
- Frontend Development using React (or any other frontend development platform)
- Creating API oriented service offerings.
- Logging, monitoring and reporting environments like Dynatrace, Splunk and Power BI.
- Speak and write in Dutch on a professional level.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, personal development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We provide the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right things exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.600 - € 6.300;
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (9% or 10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you ready to join Rabobank as a CI/CD Software Engineer .NET / Azure DevOps and to make a difference for yourself, for our customers and for our society? Than do not hesitate and send your cv and motivation letter to us so we can invite you for a personal meeting.
Good to know:
- If you have any questions about specific details of this position, please contact Lois Hageman (Recruiter) via email@example.com.
- The on boarding process includes screening.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank.
- We are looking forward to meeting you for this vacancy in Utrecht!