Software Engineer .NET
That your coding and design ensure that we are always compliant with and prepared for the transaction reporting regulations in the countries we operate. Over the past years we have developed our own regulatory reporting solution which handles all logic related to reporting to regulators and central banks. As software engineer you make a difference by designing and developing logic code for the maze of regulations and rules designed by regulators to reach market transparency.
Making a difference
Our team is focused on improving and maintaining the centralized transaction reporting applications used by Rabobank. These applications provide the organisation the abilities to execute all the mandatory required reporting towards the different regulators and central banks for all trades done within Rabobank – be it real-time or batch reporting. Main attention points for our service are around the correctness, completeness and timeliness of our delivery to the mentioned parties.
We are looking for a .NET developer that has several years of experience in his backpack, but is eager for a different and more complex challenge that come with the extensive architecture and logic behind the application in the regulatory reporting domain. Combining various modern Microsoft based technologies and a healthy vision on the Azure you will be able to help your team members get their heads in and above the cloud.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our regulatory reporting team members join forces to create solutions for our stakeholders to accommodate the many information needs of the regulators and central banks. With you as software engineer, the team is consists of around 30 colleagues – working from the Netherlands and India in a DevOps way of working. Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Customer focus, eye for detail and embracing change are clearly essential for this role of business analyst. An intrinsic drive to personal development in new specialties is key to success inside this team. Being flexible and taking ownership are basics to create the right mind-set necessary for this function. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything on the checklist below:
- Bachelor degree or higher or proof of being able to work/think on this level;
- Minimum of 4+ years working experience in software development in .NET;
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server, C#, Entity Framework , ASP.NET MVC, JQuery
- Broad exposure to NServiceBus, Domain Driven Design, Ninject, Unit Testing, SpecFlow & Git;
- Experience with working in a Scrum/Agile environment (preferably PSM certified);
- Good command (on professional level) of the English language – spoken and written;
- Experience with working with an external IT vendor in a near- or offshore delivery model;
- You like to keep up to date with and like to learn new techniques;
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our “Growing a better world together” mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, personal development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We provide the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between € 3200 and € 4575;
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities relating to your personal development and career;
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Software Engineer and do you want to make a difference for our customers and for our society? Then do not hesitate to send your application for this vacancy in Utrecht to Lois Hageman recruiter), she will be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
- Applications are open until 01/06/2020. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures, we will assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.