Software engineer / developer Timescape
Business runs better when IT runs at its best. Together with your testing and development colleagues you form a DevOps team and you are responsible for deploying maintainable, effective and cost-efficient IT solutions. Your focus is on gathering business requirements, translate them into IT solutions (which you define) and create functional specifications while keeping the interest of the business in mind.
Making a difference
As part of your DevOps team you are responsible for changing and running the IT solutions you deliver. This requires a specific and challenging mindset: the ability and willingness to have responsibility for the full software development process, from requirements to the (continuous) delivery pipeline, up to running in the production environment. Where requirements are not only business requirements but also take into account operational aspects like maintainability, stability and security requirements. And continuous delivery requirements regarding test- or behaviour driven development and test automation. In this balancing act you can really put your liaising-, cooperation- and communication capabilities to work!
With each other
Working together is a highly important part of your working day. As a member of an scrum team, you work together towards the best results. You are empowered to find the best software solution available, to create the best experience for our customers.
Within Distribution everyone keeps each other focussed and helps each other as much as they can. We expect the same from you. This also applies to experimenting with the use of the latest techniques and technologies. You need to have the courage to challenge and develop yourself even when you and your team make a mistake. The important part is that you (and your team) learn and grow. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do
Customer Focus, Result driven, Organize and monitor, positive attitude, Initiate improvements, and personal development are clearly essential for the role of IT specialst (developer). In addition, it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- 7 or more years’ experience in one or more of the following subjects: business analysis, information analysis, functional design;
- Knowledge of and experience with the finance and risk domain;
- Knowledge of and experience with regulatory requirements, especially regarding financial risk;
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management;
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile and/or SCRUM
- Knowledge of and experience with design and build of relational databases such as Oracle and MS SQL Server;
- Knowledge of and experience with design and build of data warehouses;
- Knowledge of and experience with design and build of Data Vault;
- Knowledge of and experience with 3NF models.
- Knowledge of and experience with C# (pref. net 4 or higher), VBA, Git and Timescape
- Basic knowledge)Windows Server 2012
- Basic knowledge) SQL Server 2014
Do you recognize yourself in everything so far? We would love to have you in our team and to help you achieve your aspirations in terms of growth and development in an environment where you are given the chance to keep learning every day. Rabobank provides you the tools to excel and to realize your professional and personal ambitions. On the basis of a 36-hour working week, this is what we offer you:
- Unlimited career potential;
- Salary between €3.677,26 and €5.252,057 (FGR9), depending on experience and level of seniority;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Are you the person we are looking for? Are you ready for the next step in your career at the Rabobank? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Dino Dzankovic is our recruiter for Rabobank and would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via +31(0)6-159 000 09
- The application process includes a screening. Based on the screening procedure we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!