Senior Talent Management Partner
Rabo Diversified Services LLC ("RDS") is part of Rabobank, a global financial services leader providing wholesale, rural and retail banking services in more than 40 countries worldwide. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business. Rabobank today is one of the world’s largest banks with over $650 billion in assets. In North America, Rabobank is a premier financial institution providing services across the food and agriculture value chain. RDS’s support functions champion over 1,300 employees throughout Rabo AgriFinance and Rabobank North America Wholesale, companion Rabobank subsidiaries.
We are looking for a dynamic, strategic and tactical senior talent management professional who has a successful track record in accelerating talent and organizational performance through the design and delivery of wide variety of talent management initiatives.
This role reports to the VP-Director Talent Management, who has overall responsibility for talent strategy and execution.
As a key member of Talent Management team, this role is responsible for updating and running existing talent programs, as well as designing, creating and managing talent solutions that drive employee performance and build the talent pipeline across the North American region. In this role, robust team collaboration is critical for fulfilling the needs of the business and will also require strong individual execution and delivery.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leading scalable Talent Management initiatives, from conception and design through project planning, implementation, documentation, measurement and continuous improvement.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, working both collaboratively and independently to balance and successfully execute on project objectives and related tasks with internal and external resources as necessary.
- Collaborating, assessing, creating and executing:
- New Employee Orientation and Onboarding
- Cultural Initiatives
- Employee Engagement and Retention
- Internship and Business Analyst Programs
- High Potential Program
- Evaluation, Surveys, and Focus Groups
- Communication Strategies and Talent Management Branding
- Assessing talent needs and business gaps and proposing appropriate strategies, processes, and systems.
- Innovating and challenging conventional wisdom/practices and facilitating end-to-end talent management processes.
- Educating key stakeholders to enhance knowledge, skillset, and process awareness to secure the expected benefits are achieved and sustained before, during and after the core talent programs are implemented.
- Driving solutions, analyzing and mining data, identifying trends and preparing executive summaries.
- Working effectively and efficiently with others virtually all across our North American and Global business.
- Understanding the intersection of people, processes and technologies.
- Complete all mandatory training.
- Comply with code of conduct and Bank policies/ procedures.
- Actively identify incidents outside of established policies and procedures and report to management immediately.
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all Rural and Rabobank anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
CULTURE & VALUES
- Actively and consistently demonstrate Rabobank cultural practices.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience designing and implementing talent management strategies and interventions, including assessment and evaluation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple talent management methodologies and modalities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, coordinate, implement and manage complex or multiple projects and tasks in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact with diverse personalities and influence without formal authority while exercising tact and flexibility.
- Proven self-management skills, including the ability to lead by example and foster positive working relationships and manage time effectively.
- Highly proficient in MS Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint and Excel. Plus, skilled in Workday, virtual and in-person facilitation and coaching.
- Familiarity with, in order to comply with employment laws, fair employment practices, and Rabobank’ s internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Development/Effectiveness, Industrial Psychology, Business Administration, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in a Talent Management and/or Organization Development experience in mid-size, multi-location organization with full-cycle talent management responsibilities.
- Able to work with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and often changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or programs- work prioritization, planning, and coordination across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strategic thinking and strong implementation skills
With healthcare and insurance costs on the rise, Rabo Diversified Services employees enjoy a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
- Health care spending account
- Dependent care spending account
- Basic life insurance plus AD&D insurance
- Optional life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) program
- Health and wellness seminars
- Tuition reimbursement
Rabo provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, military service or veteran status, victims of domestic violence, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Rabo also prohibits harassment of any individuals on any of the bases listed above.
Consistent with this policy, Rabo embraces diversity and welcomes employees and applicants of all backgrounds. Our goal is to create an environment that is inclusive, drawing upon the strengths of the diversity of our workforce to exceed the expectations of our clients and customers