Senior Software Engineer Reconciliations
that every day you ensure that all international wholesale payment and trade transactions are fully reconciled without problems and an organization is more in control by your actions. You can make this difference by working as a Senior Software Engineer on constant improving and modernizing of our application landscape around the in control processes of reconciliations. You will also fulfill the role of coach to increase team performance and with your expert knowledge around reconciliations you help our business stakeholders improve their processes.
Making a difference
Our team continuously develops and support all the centralized reconciliations applications used within Rabobank. Without these applications the organisation will be less in control of all the data flowing through the different departments and processes. Correctness, completeness and timeliness are keys to success in our value proposition.
We are looking for a technical leader in the reconciliations tech stack (focused mostly around IntelliMatch). Someone who is at the forefront of the development of reconciliation architectures and processes using tools and techniques that are completely contemporary, but also able use ‘old skool’ tools and technology. You have been around in the reconciliation arena for most of your career and with this experience are able to make any project in this area run successfully.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Reconciliations team members join forces to create solutions for the requests our stakeholders have. With you there as a senior software engineer, the counter of the team is at 8 different colleagues – working from the Netherlands and India. Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Customer focus, motivation and embracing change are clearly essential for this role of developer. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything on the checklist below:
- Bachelor degree or higher or proof of being able to work/think on this level;
- Minimum of 10+ years working experience in designing and building reconciliations (in IntelliMatch) and preferably other tooling as well
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with MS SQL Server (latest versions)
- Broad exposure to reconciliations concepts, tooling and architecture;
- Experience with working in a Scrum/Agile environment (preferably PSM certified)
- Good command (on professional level) of the English (business) language – spoken and written
- Contact with customers and improving the applications together is second nature to you;
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our “Growing a better world together” mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, personal development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We provide the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between € 3650 and €5250;
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities relating to your personal development and career;
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Senior Software Engineer Reconciliations and do you want to make a difference for our customers and for our society? Then do not hesitate to send your application for this vacancy in Utrecht to Lois Hageman recruiter), she will be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
- Applications are open until 01/06/2020. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures, we will assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.