Senior Scrum Master - Dutch Speaking
That you work as a Scrum Master in a dynamic team where we value "fun", where customer and employee satisfaction are our priority and where people strive for maximum customer value. Imagine, you work in a department where people are Redefining Business Lending for the digital era. Do you know that at Rabobank, we can approve lease in 60 seconds? In the past years, we were able to reduce the lending process from weeks to 24hours?
Making a difference
Rabobank serves 9 million clients globally and owns more than 40% of the corporate lending market in the Netherlands. The Ondernemen teams are using the Pega Platform to digitize commercial lending and leasing, automating administrative tasks for increased speed, flexibility, and efficiency.
We believe that developing high performing teams starts with an experienced Scrum Master, who actively facilitates his or her team(s) to continuously stay focussed on the sprint goals and improvement potential to add value for our customers. To do this, you prepare and facilitate the Scrum rituals. You make sure that you choose the right incentive at the right moment to help the team.
You see opportunities everywhere to improve collaboration within and between different teams and with our customers. You know how to strike the right balance between coaching, mentoring, teaching and facilitating.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
Your scrum master toolset consists of:
- Experience, you did already coach 2-3 devops teams in a distributed environment.
- Supporting, you support the team in the scrum ceremonies and team building sessions.
- Listening, focussing on what is being said instead of what you want to say.
- Coaching, being empathic and helping people grow.
- Change management, having the skills to help teams change their behaviour.
- Organising, helping the teams understand and show their added value.
- Conflict handing, by bringing issues on the table and constructively facilitating these matters.
- Feedback, being able to point out the consequences of one’s behaviour on the team.
- Communication, you know how to express yourself and to explain the way of working in- and outside the team.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to build the best solutions for our clients.
In the Lending enterprise department, we value customer focus, a good energy level, motivation to get things done, empathy and embracing change. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Dutch speaking.
- Official Scrum Master certificate, scrum.org, PSM-I preferably PSM-II.
- 5+ years or more experience in IT software development as Scrum Master in a coaching/facilitating role.
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile, SCRUM, LEAN, DevOps.
- Knowledge of and experience with the combination of business domain and related IT chains.
- Knowledge of and experience with tools like Jira.
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery principles.
- Knowledge of and experience with ITIL and operational support processes is a plus.
- Lots of humor
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.677, - and € 5.252, - (scale 9).
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Scrum Master and to make a difference for yourself, for our customers and for our society? Than do not hesitate and send your cv and motivation letter to us so we can invite you for a personal meeting.