Senior Implementation Manager
You manage changes within the Customer Due Diligence domain of the bank and by doing so support the Wholesale, Rural and Retail business lines in the execution of their CDD processes. As Senior Implementation Manager CDD, you will translate strategic initiatives to tactical and operational solutions and implement these CDD changes in the business and supporting systems, tooling and processes together with key stakeholders in the WRR locations.
Making a difference by:
- Translate strategic initiatives to tactical and operational solutions
- Implement the tactical and operational CDD changes in the business and supporting systems, tooling and processes together with key stakeholders in the WRR locations
- Assess the impact of, and coordinate a preferred approach to operational and tactical changes on the Client Onboarding process
- Coordinate and align implementation with key stakeholders from Business, Operations and Compliance
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Reaching the ambition of an effective CDD organisation can only be done when all functions within the bank execute their role. The WRR CDD Change, Learning & Communication team is part of the WRR CDD organisation which is a new organisation within the COO domain. Its purpose is to ensure all employees in the CDD domain are sufficiently equipped for their job to create an efficient, innovative and future proof CDD process. In the Global CDD organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds .The new Global CDD organisation will be positioned in WRR Operations and will ultimately grow to appx 35 FTE.
Collaboration, analysing, planning & organising skills and a strong focus on getting results are essential for the role of senior implementation manager. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Academic level of thinking and working
- International experience within WRR, preferably in the CDD domain
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations for financial sector
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Execution power (managing change and implementation)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong and informal leadership style focused on motivation, innovation, credibility, delegation and facilitation
- Familiar with the Agile/scrum way of working
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a salary between €3677,26 and €6260,34
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay
- an Employee Benefit Budget. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay out
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Senior Implementation Manager CDD and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
· Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
· If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Monique Wunderink, Procesmanager on +31 (30) 7123243 or Monique.Wunderink@rabobank.com.
· Cornel Roest, Recruiter CDD would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
· The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
· Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
· Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!