Senior Full-Stack Developer
That we forget all the technical demands in a standard vacancy, but that we're going to tell you how it's like to work for the most prominent IT department within Rabobank: Distributions. From the Banking App and Digital Identification to our websites, Open Banking, and API's. Imagine that you work with enthusiastic colleagues in an environment that challenges you on a daily bases. We want to have fun with each other, challenge each other and learn from each other. These are the key ingredients to create high-end products and services.
Create an impact
Within the Distribution department, you really can make that difference what you're looking for. With you, we develop and manage all the online channels of Rabobank. Example of our success is the Rabobank Banking App (Rabobankieren), Rabobank.nl website, Onboarding for online secure clients and Digital Identification.
As a software engineer, you contribute to the digital transformation of the bank and will be the driving force behind developments, such as Open Banking. All development is done using the latest cutting edge technology with the use of Cloud technology and Microservices.
Our latest technology stack includes
- Back-end: Java 8 / 9, PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), Spring-Boot 1.5 / 2.0, Spring 4 / 5, GIT / Bitbucket, Maven / Gradle & Groovy, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA, Linux, IntelliJ IDEA / VSCode.
- Front-end: Angular7, Typescript 2 / 3, Stencil, WebComponents, Ionic 4, CSS, Selenium, WebDriver, Jest, Gonzales, NPM / Yarn, NodeJS, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA, GIT / Bitbucket / IntelliJ IDEA / Eclipse, CI/CD.
With each other
- We create cool stuff! Because development is our passion. We share and learn every single day. Form each other, from you!
- Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our DevOps teams bring talented people together to provide the best online solutions. We have a natural drive and focus on what we do.
- With each other, we make mistakes as well. Our environment allows that so we can learn from each other and grow as a team. And off course we experiment with the latest technologies.
- By the way, we’re happy to share this with you. So give us a quick call or text and let’s meet.
With your talents
Yes, you’re talented. You know your game, Java Development in an Agile way-of-working is your cup of tea. And off course there’s your unstoppable hunger and drive to create the best solutions for our customers. Also, we're looking for developers with DNA that is embracing changes and self-leadership is obviously part of this as well.
- You probably knew already that, Rabobank is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. Do you also know that we are working together for a better world? We do this in several ways. Recent years, we have undertaken the following:
- We find it important that everyone in the Netherlands has a financially healthy life. Within our products and services, we also provide an online housekeeping book, so that we help our customers and clients to get a better grip on their finances.
- We invest heavily in Dutch associations each year. We support around 1250 organizations in sports and culture that results in a second home for many people.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland we help 1500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Do you want this too?
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by supporting your development and investing in an environment where you continue to grow. We give you the space to innovate and do business. In this way, we offer you plenty of personal development opportunities and help you exceed your expectations and to become extraordinarily good at what you do, so that you can grow as a professional. On top of this you can count on us (for example, a 36 or 40-hour week):
- Be a part of significant events focused on knowledge (sharing) and fun;
- A more than interesting salary package which includes a thirteenth month;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (9 or 10% of your monthly income). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making additional pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance.
- Participate in one of the best pension schemes;
Are you our new colleague who will strengthen Rabobank as a Fullstack Guru and thus make the difference for yourself, our customers and society? If you are, we are happy to receive your application on this vacancy in Utrecht.
Nice to know
- Marvin Ensing, Recruiter IT would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Marvin.Ensing@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether the new staff is reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy might include an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is precisely those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!