Senior Developer - FileNet
Rabo AgriFinance (RAF) is a leading financial services provider for agricultural producers and agribusinesses. Solely focused on agriculture, RAF is backed by Rabobank, a Dutch-headquartered global financial services leader and one of the world’s 25 largest banks, with over $900 billion in assets and operations in over 40 countries. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business. With over 40 offices across the U.S., RAF provides clients with knowledgeable local teams and exclusive access to global market research in a variety of sectors, including grains & oilseeds, livestock, and specialty crops. RAF offers an inspiring work environment with enthusiastic professionals. The culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal development, and ambition.
The Risk and Compliance Support Team oversee a variety of back office business applications. These products provide core functions to the Rabobank North America’s regional business. This core role supports Rabobank’s regional nightly Batch cycle and to some degree the downstream reporting that goes along with the batch.
- Deploy & support the FileNet Application
- Support requests from the Head Office for FileNet upgrades and enhancements
- Liaison with the business to identify requirements, present solutions, and implement
- Strong knowledge of FileNet
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Identify and develop improvements to current business processes and look to retire old functionality that is no longer used.
- Liaison with the business, identify their requirements, suggest solutions and implement.
- Should have good code debugging skills.
- Very good understanding of SDLC and a focus on documentation.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable and effective in interactions with all audiences
- Self-motivated, driven by deadlines, and organized. Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Support the interfaces and reconciliations of all sub-ledger system
- Actively engage in the use of TFS, XL Deploy and testing tools to manage work.
- Act as a liaison between ITI and Users where required
- Any new projects that are in pipe-line or new projects that come in with business changes and target operating model.
Comply with all US laws, rules and regulations, including without limitation, AML and OFAC/Sanctions requirements and the reporting of suspicious activity (and all Rabobank policies, procedures and guidelines), as well as the following Policies and Standards:
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- Clean Desk Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Complaint and Whistleblower Protection Policy
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Gift and Entertainment Policy
- Information Barrier and Confidentiality Policy
- Know Your Customer Procedures
- Media Policy
- Outside Interest Policy (Including Outside Business Activities and Private Investments)
- Personal Investment Policy
- Required Absence from Sensitive Position Policy
- Sanctions Policy
- World Wide Compliance Standards
- Employee Policy Manual
- Complete all mandatory training within a timely basis, as instructed.
- Comply with code of conduct & Bank policies/procedures.
- Actively identify incidents outside of established policies & procedures and report to management immediately.
- Familiar with & comply with laws, regulations, and internal policies & procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understand & comply with all RAF & Rabobank anti-money laundering (AML), compliance, and all other applicable laws, including, but not limited to, the completion of all required AML & Sanctions training.
CULTURE & VALUES
- Actively & consistently demonstrate RAF’s Eight Cultural Practices.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Configuration of Case Manager functionality
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytic thinker
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with the technologies mentioned above
- Database SQL; Procedures, packages, Triggers, Dynamic SQL’s
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Agent
- SQL Server Reporting Service
- Knowledge of financial systems (banking) & reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Data Processing. At least 7+ years of experience with FileNet and the technologies noted above.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Masters in Engineering or Technology with 2 years of banking experience
With healthcare and insurance costs on the rise, Rabo AgriFinance employees enjoy a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
- Health care spending account
- Dependent care spending account
- Basic life insurance plus AD&D insurance
- Optional life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) program
- Health and wellness seminars
- Tuition reimbursement