Senior Data Scientist
As a Senior Data Scientist Network Analytics at Rabobank you will make impact by leveraging data science technologies to fight financial and economic crime and by making others grow.
You and your job
You and your team will develop network analytics solutions. Are you interested in having a great impact on the society by preventing economic and financial crime? Are you able to connect the dots by providing valuable network analytics solutions? Then this is your opportunity to do so at the Rabobank!
As a Senior Data Scientist Network Analytics you will:
- Remodel data into a graph data model, engineer network features, and build graph models.
- Analyse data from various sources, query graph databases, run (graph) algorithms like PageRank and community detection on a large scale and create visualisations.
- Collaborate with AML experts and other graph data scientists to find new opportunities where network analytics is beneficial for risk detection techniques.
Facts & Figures
- 32 - 36 hours per week
- 5-weekly internal Knowledge exchange sessions and regular meetups with other banks
- Our Data Science area exists of more than 90 colleagues, all passionate about data science!
Top 3 responsibility`s
- Querying graph databases, engineering network features
- Taking end-2-end responsibility for our solutions
- Coach, share knowledge and set the direction for the team and standards for the way of working
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring.
“We, a team of data scientists and data engineers, are building network analytics products to support Rabobank with it's KYC processes. I enjoy the innovative mindset and approach in starting up new ideas, combined with being end-2-end responsible for our solutions."
Zohair, Data Engineer
You will be part of the Area Data Science, the center of data-based-innovation within the Rabobank. With over 90 data scientists, machine learning engineers and delivery managers we use data to improve customer experiences, create insights, reduce risks and costs and help to keep our financial system safe. We do this by developing prediction models, creating and improving existing algorithms, applying advanced analytics to create insights using complex data and actively research new techniques. The team has a dynamic, and entrepreneurial culture with a lot of room for developing new expertise and experimenting with innovative ways of working.
You and your talent
- 5+ years of professional experience with data science / predictive modelling
- Master degree.
- Excellent programming skills (python)
- Hands-on experience with big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Cloudera)
- Pre: experience with Network Science, Neo4j or Cypher language
- Open and curious, both analytical and creative
- You know how to translate complex concepts into easy to understand stories
- Share your knowledge and make the team better
This is what we offer you
- up to €4800 - €6740 gross per month, scale 10
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross monthly salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out
- Thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- a combination of working from home and at the office #LI-Hybrid
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Senior Data Scientist based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for Senior Data Scientist – Network Analytics
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Milou Graas, Delivery Lead via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Sandy.van.Kints@rabobank.nl
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!