Senior BI specialist Wholesale & Rural FEC Center
Are you experienced in working in a complex data environment and ready to work on the global challenge of Fighting Economic Crime at Rabobank?
You and your job
The W&R FEC Center is set up to support the work of the W&R FEC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to FEC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable FEC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the FEC processes in line with regulatory developments. This requires strong communication skills.
Within the W&R FEC Center, FEC Global Management Information is looking for a FEC senior BI Specialist, to work on the whole scope of products for FEC MI.
- Coordinate with (regional) FEC representatives in relation to their demands and needs on FEC MI
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders in the W&R regions
- Contribute to levelling up the overall structure of MI and guidelines/wireframes
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week.
- A financial service provider in 38 countries.
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Making the mission and roadmap of the operational Management Information team more explicit
- Dealing with 3 main challenges: data availability, data quality and MI dashboarding
- Identifying main challenges of the team, corresponding actions and prioritized roadmap to tackle them
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Wholesale & Rural KYC Center.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our W&R FEC Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of FEC. The Management Information team will cover both projects as well as Business as Usual activities. With you as a FEC senior BI Specialist, the project team will consist of 12 colleagues working together towards the shared end-goal. We are looking for a FEC BI Specialist who collaborates with various line and project managers within a large, dynamic environment.
You and your talent
- Master Degree with a minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in a Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Business Analyst function or related field.
- Knowledge of FEC processes, in particular the SIRA process.
- Experience in working with SQL and Power-BI.
- A passion for data quality and Management Information and data-driven decision making.
- Creative ability to develop solutions that work, are user friendly, and are easy to maintain.
- Experienced in organisation and process structuring, experience with collecting and prioritizing stakeholder requirements and experience with the business aspects of banking.
- Creative problem solving, analytical and strategic skill set.
- A critical mind-set with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude.
- Experience in working in a complex, global stakeholder field
- Excellent communication skills and organizational sensitivity, in English and preferably also in Dutch.
This is what we offer you
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.959,74 and € 6.741,24 (depending on your experience and expertise)
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working (within the Netherlands).
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a senior BI Specialist based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for senior BI Specialist at Rabobank.
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Rens Blanken, Lead W&R FEC Management Information via Rens.Blanken@rabobank.com
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Moniek Peeters, Recruiter via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.