One of the ways to make the Rabobank a safe and secure environment is by the security tests and penetration tests done by our security professionals. You help to find vulnerabilities by assessing our infrastructure and applications and help DevOps and Infra teams by advising how they can solve their vulnerabilities and make the bank more secure.
You and your job
You make a difference by conducting security and penetration tests and handling Responsible Disclosures. You are also able to advise teams how to remediate findings or even better how to prevent them. We are constantly improving our services and need you to work together with the team and be critical on our way of working.
As Security Tester in the Vulnerability Management department, you are part of a multi-cultural team that delivers; Vulnerability Scanning, Policy Compliance, Security Testing, Vulnerability Hunting, Penetration testing and acts on Responsible Disclosures.
Continuous improvement is self-evident to you, and you dare to be critical. You are a go-getter who prefers to work in a team and help other teams to keep the Rabobank banking safe. You stand for high-quality products and everything that goes with them. This makes you a versatile member of the team.
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Assessing Rabobank's Security Posture: Addressing vulnerabilities, performing security assessments and report about these.
- Consultancy: You are also able to explain security risks, advise teams about how to remediate findings, implement security test tools and prevent vulnerabilities.
- Automation: We love to improve where we can and automate as much as possible.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So, we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Vulnerability Management
The 29 people in the Vulnerability Management department want to keep the Rabobank safe by giving up-to-date insights into the Security Posture of the Rabobank to the hundreds of DevOps teams and helping them to reduce this. Working together is the way we work; as 1 passionate and results-driven expert team at Rabobank.
Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Clearly demonstrates and takes ownership.
- Encourages collaboration and actively builds relationships.
- Adaptive to changing situations.
Your technology stack consists of:
- FrameWorks (preferable): .NET framework, Spring, AngularJS
- Technical depth in many, especially in the following areas: iOS, Android OS, Cloud (AWS/Azure) and web services/technology.
- Code-scanning and Code-review (JAVA, .NET)
- General knowledge of SAST/DAST tooling
- Knowledge on security in DevOps (SDLC)
- Certification (preferable): CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CCSK, OSCP and/or SANS for Cloud/Web OSWE or alike
- Languages: English and preferable Dutch
This is what we offer you
- up to € 5,655 gross per month (scale 9)
- thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out
- a budget of € 750- to set up your home working space and a monthly home working allowance of up to € 40-
- a personal development budget of € 1,400-
- a combination of working from home and at the office
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport
- a pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5% or 5.5% (based on your own preference)
- 151.2 hours holiday per year including 1 Diversity Day per year
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Security Tester based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Responses will be handled in accordance with vacancy management.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Angel Wijnhard, Recruiter via Angel.Wijnhard@rabobank.nl.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A high risk security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.