Security DevOps Engineer BI & Data management
Security DevOps Engineer (BI & Data management)
You are part of a team that provides Rabobank Group a proven secure way of working with IT. On a daily base you help to collect data from different security related applications and the underlying infrastructure. Imagine that you are helping the Cyber Defence Centre with better insights based on data. As a BI / Data management Engineer with a passion for Cyber Security you will make a difference by keeping the bank secure.
Create an impact
Within the Security Engineering department of the Cyber Defence Centre (CDC) you will work together with various DevOps teams to develop and maintain the CDC data repository (i.e. Data Warehouse environment). In the coming years more and more security related data needs to be on boarded towards the repository. You will be the driving force behind this native development.
Making a difference by
- Passion in engineering and delivering high quality products in latest technology;
- Strong analytical skills; ability to pick up relevant information from large amount of data;
- Strong communicator, both with business representatives as well as technical developers;
- Proven experience in Azure data factory environment;
- Proven experience with Extract Transfer & Load principles, data lineage, data definitions data quality principles and data dictionaries;
- Agile mind Scrum Fundamentals.
With each other
Working together as a team within the Cyber Defence Centre is a highly important and part of your day to day business. As a team member of a multi-cultural scrum team, you work together towards the best results. You are empowered to create the best solution for the bank and take full responsibility of the data management platform in line with the DevOps mind set: designing, building, testing, supporting and owning it! This means that you are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members in your team when necessary, like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or even support activities.
Service Orientation attitude, ability to collaborate people and teams, good communicative skillset, ability to develop and maintain good working relationships, agility and problem solving skills are clearly essential for the position of Security DevOps Engineer. You are a driven professional with a wide variety of knowledge and experience in IT security in general and Cyber Security in particular. You’re always up-to-date with the newest facts in cloud or on premises cyber security technology.
You have strong analytic capabilities and a passion for IT security. You are critical and you are not easily satisfied. The nature of our work requires a high degree of flexibility of your efforts. You are able to set up excellent reports for different target groups. Targeted communication in writing and oral is not a problem for you. You are a team player and you know how to engage your colleagues in achieving the team goals.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in this domain;
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Security.
- You have experience with Cloud Service Providers, their data models and shared responsibilities;
- Experience with setting up and working in the Azure BI platform
- Experience with Azure SQL DWH, Azure Data Factory, SSAS, DAX, JSON, REST API
- Experience with data modelling techniques (Data Vault, dimensional, relational) and their implementation in various databases;
- DevOps experience (CI/CD, monitoring and troubleshooting of systems);
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment including the use of GIT;
- Proven SQL knowledge and capabilities.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary in scale 8 - 9, based on your experience;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as security DevOps engineer BI & Data management and want to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know
- If you have any questions about the specific details for this position, please contact Ted Verhagen, Delivery manager Security Engineering, on +31 6 12962261 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Richard Gerestein, the recruitment officer for this position, will be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com.
- The application process includes a ‘high risk position’ screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!