Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join DLL’s mission. You’ll be part of a team that gets the right tools into the right hands. A team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
As a Scrum Master, you will enable the scrum team to be self-organizing and self-managing and to make sure that the team(s) apply Agile practices in an effective way.
Day to day:
- Support the Agile team(s) in becoming a self-organizing & self-managing team
- Coach / Train teams on Agile practices
- Ensure team(s) follow the Agile processes
- Help the product owner to organize the backlog
- Remove impediments / communicate with stakeholders
- Create high performing teams by driving continuous improvement
- Facilitate all team meetings
- Participates in Agile Release Train(s) (ART), Agile team, Scrum of Scrums
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, systems or related field
- Professional Scrum master certification and certified SAFe 4.6
- 3-5yrs Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment.
- Coaching skills
- Professional product owner certification
- Experience in working in an international (global) environment
- Ability to take responsibility and be proactive on new matters and projects
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Employee Benefits Budget for commuting costs, extra hours of leave, pension savings, etc.
DLL in a nuthshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: December 1st
- Reporting to Release Train Engineer
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information you can contact Willem Hessels, Recruitment Business Partner, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfills their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.