Scrum Master IAM
Imagine being at the heart of IT, contributing to securing the IT environments of Rabobank by enabling our scrum teams to deliver our Identity & Access Management (IAM) services.
Making a difference
The IAM department works in a rapidly changing landscape. The IAM scrum teams are responsible for implementing and maintaining IT applications that support the IAM processes, with the objective of “The right people get the right access to the right resources at the right times for the right reasons”. In order to meet this mission, IAM is working on centralizing the systems landscape by implementing global solutions like CyberArk, OneIdentity Manager, AppviewX and more.
As a Scrum Master you will become part of two of our scrum teams, ToekIAM and Certificate Management. You bring your experience and knowledge to the teams and contribute to increase the level of autonomy and maturity. Your main goal is to act as a coach and facilitator for our teams and the members that are part of it. Together with the Service Owner and Delivery Managers you help the teams to optimize the delivery, increase efficiency and boost the teams’ spirit!
We are looking for a Scrum Master who:
- Is passionate about delivering the best team results in an agile way, while maintaining a nice working atmosphere.
- Supports our Awesome Autonomous Teams philosophy, helping our teams to become self-relying
- Supports collaboration in the team and with other teams through structured planning, actively identifying and managing the dependencies between the different teams within IAM
- Is result oriented and identifies and removes impediments and therefore ensures the best output of the team
- Clearly communicates with a broad range of stakeholders; Product Owners, Business / Solutions Architects, Delivery Managers, Scrum Masters and other business stakeholders
- Not only focusses on the process but also ensures sharing knowledge, best practices – challenging and inspiring the teams and driving continuous improvement
- Has a clear interest in the field of Identity and Access Management
- Has a strong desire to create strategic (long term) impact for Rabobank in general and the IAM department specific
- HBO or University education degree
- Certified Scrum Master (PSM II)
- Experience as a Scrum Master in an IT or software development setting (3+ years).
- Experience in coaching individuals and teams
- Experience leading Agile scrum teams in complex environment is strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of Agile scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Deep appreciation of Agile practices and principles, principally scrum, and experience advocating these practices and principles across cross-functional teams.
- Preferably experience in DevOps and how to manage run and change activities in parallel
- Experience in workshop & retrospective techniques
- Experience with establishing Owner metrics (over Delivery metrics)
Skills & Competences:
- Leads by example – with confidence, a positive attitude, patience, honesty and integrity, and a strong sense of commitment
- Seeks and provides honest, transparent feedback
- Ability to set expectations and hold individuals and team members accountable to their commitments
- Ability to build and lead high-performing scrum teams
- Ability to coach individuals to develop skills and agile understanding
- Ability to ‘read the room’, to know what is possible and what is not, and to know how lead scrum ceremonies efficiently and effectively
- Deeply collaborative leadership style
- Ability to engage in difficult conversations that result in positive, actionable outcomes
- Ability to navigate complex and diverse landscapes effectively
- Good facilitation and presentation skills; ability to adapt your approach to different types of engagements
- Good written and verbal communication in Dutch and English
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the world Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1.250 sport and cultural organizations that are a second home to many people
Do you want to become part of a high performing team with a lot of autonomy and simultaneously grow yourself and the team? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you opportunities to learn and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36 hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly base salary scaled in function group 9, min. € 3769 - max € 5384
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving extra cash on a monthly basis.
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Patrick Spelt, Delivery Manager IAM on (06) 20 746 331 or Patrick.email@example.com
- Richard Gerestein, Senior IT Recruiter IT Infra, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via (06) 25 245 263 or Richard.Gerestein@rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!