Scrum Master Data Catalogue
Scrum Master Data Catalogue
Every single day you make a difference for the 2 teams you are responsible for as a Scrum Master.
You and your job
You are as Agile as can be. As a Scrum Master Data Governance. You guid pride of the team and makes sure we are a reliable partner to our stakeholders.
- Creating the google like data search
- Simplify IT landscape
- Integrate many sources within the Rabobank
Facts & Figures
- 36 or 40 hours per week
- Servicing colleagues in all many time zones
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Bring enthusiasm to the team
- Be alert to the wellbeing of the team
- Be strong in analyzing the team dynamics and scrum process
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to the Data Catalogue team.
‘The team has a crucial role in creating the data driven enterprise.’
Luc Hartering, IT Lead.
The 14 people in the team provide and maintain the Data Catalog for the Rabobank which is part of a larger project named the Enterprise Data Lake. This Rabobank-wide project aims to bring all the data of Rabobank to the cloud. With the Data Catalog we as team Atlas, help users with finding, understanding and gaining access to the available data in the Enterprise Data Lake in a governed process.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 entrepreneurial team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- 3 year of experience as a scrum master
- At least PSM1 scrum master certificate, PSM 2 Preferred
- Background in technology
- Communication hero
- up to € 5437,- gross per month (scale 8 or 9)
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9 or 10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out.
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- flexible working times and location independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Scrum Master Data Governance based on a 36 or 40-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for Scrum Master Data Catalogue at Rabobank before 01-09-2022.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Frank Simons, Senior IT Recruiter via Frank.Simons@rabobank.nl
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.
#LI-Onsite #LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote