Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. One of our key strengths lies in our people who have a deep understanding of agriculture and are committed to adding long-term value for clients. Our commitment to our employees and clients is at the heart of everything we do.
Country Banking forms the core business of Rabobank Australia and has 61 branches across Australia. Country Banking enjoys a reputation as the leading provider of specialised banking services in the Food and Agribusiness sector. Country Banking Australia within Rabobank Australia and New Zealand Group (RANZG) is an important contributor to Rabobank globally.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Rural Manager to join our team in our Port Lincoln Branch.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will manage and grow a portfolio of rural clients, in accordance with bank and branch goals for profitability, client satisfaction and credit quality. You will naturally be relationship driven, focussing on how you can give more value add to your client portfolio through innovative ideas and your passion for the rural sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a unique business culture and help local farmers maintain and grow their business whilst they set themselves up for future succession.
If moving for this opportunity relocation allowance and support to assist you get settled into your new home is also on offer.
What we are looking for
- Experience in a banking account management (ideally Rural) role or similar
- Proven ability in building, maintaining and growing a portfolio of clients
- High levels of integrity and empathy
- Proven ability in achieving high levels of customer service
- Credit and financial analysis skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
Our Values, Vision and Mission
Rabobank Australia fully embraces inclusion and belonging and delivers positive experiences for our people and clients. Our great working conditions, broad learning and development programmes and the opportunity to work together for the greater good are reasons why our employees love working here. We are committed to our values; we are client focussed, action oriented, purposeful and courageous in our work. We are professional and considerate and bring out the best in each other and are committed to keep learning. We have an open culture, where you can be yourself and be valued for who you are.
What we're proud to offer you:
- Rabo@Anywhere is the hybrid way of working at Rabobank. It aims to provide an approach to work that empowers our employees to benefit from working remotely, or from a Rabobank office/branch when it makes sense to do so.
- As part of our wellbeing offering we also have Wellbeing Leave. These extra leave days can be used in a way that helps achieve greater work/life balance. It’s just another way we are helping our employees to lead happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
- Relocation allowance and support to assist you get settled into your new home
- Rabobank values the development of its people and has a great Education Assistance Program to assist with professional development.
- An inclusive Parental Leave policy that supports you and your family while giving you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy this special time (Primary carer up-to 14 weeks paid leave)
- We realise sometimes 4 weeks Annual Leave isn't enough! At Rabobank we provide an incentive for eligible employees to receive 1 extra week Annual Leave. With an option to also purchase another 2 weeks Annual Leave.
- Rabobank recognises that employees need to protect their financial wellbeing, in the event of serious illness, injury, or even death. Rabobank provides eligible permanent employees with employer-funded Death, Temporary & Permanent Disability (TPD) and Income Protection Insurance.
- As part of Rabobank's global Corporate Social Responsibility, Workplace Giving aims to encourage employees to contribute to our community. Rabo Workplace Giving program matches employee donations to selected Social Partners.
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
If you’d like to discuss how we can make our opportunities more accessible to you, please let a member of the Talent Acquisition team know.
Rabobank is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
You must hold valid work rights to be considered for this role