A bit about us
Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. One of our key strengths lies in our people who have a deep understanding of agriculture and are committed to adding long-term value for clients. Our commitment to our employees and clients is at the heart of everything we do.
Country Banking forms the core business of Rabobank Australia and has 61 branches across Australia. Country Banking enjoys a reputation as the leading provider of specialised banking services in the Food and Agribusiness sector. Country Banking Australia within Rabobank Australia and New Zealand Group (RANZG) is an important contributor to Rabobank globally.
- Grow with the bank founded by farmers for farmers
- Manage & grow portfolio of rural clients
- Contribute to development of business plans budgets
A bit about the role
We are currently seeking a Rural Manager to join our Moree branch on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will manage and grow a portfolio of rural clients, in accordance with bank and branch goals for profitability, client satisfaction and credit quality. You will naturally be relationship driven, focussing on how you can give more value add to your client portfolio through innovative ideas and your passion for the rural sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a unique business culture and help local farmers maintain and grow their business whilst they set themselves up for future succession.
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong experience in a rural banking account management role or similar
- An established network in agriculture
- Proven ability in building, maintaining and growing a portfolio of clients
- High levels of integrity and empathy with the rural sector
- Proven ability in achieving high levels of customer service
- Credit and financial analysis skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Demonstrated sales and marketing skills
- Experience in property valuation (desirable)
Our Values, Vision and Mission
Rabobank Australia fully embraces inclusion and belonging and delivers positive experiences for our people and clients. Our great working conditions, broad learning and development programmes and the opportunity to work together for the greater good are reasons why our employees love working here. We are committed to our values; we are client focussed, action oriented, purposeful and courageous in our work. We are professional and considerate and bring out the best in each other and are committed to keep learning. We have an open culture, where you can be yourself and be valued for who you are.
What we're proud to offer you:
- Career development
- Employee insurance cover
- Flexible ways of working
- Join a global team of dedicated agricultural specialists
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
Rabobank is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents will be considered.
If you are interested in Growing a Better World Together please follow the link and apply online or visit www.rabobank.com.au/careers