you can make a difference in solving complex problems as a spider in the web. As a Risk Manager you could be managing multiple internal stakeholders in an ever changing environment, – tackling issues as they come, balancing business needs and regulatory / internal requirements. You are specialised in credit risk model related topics, the centre of expertise with regard to the topic within Risk Management Wholesale & Rural domain.
Making a difference
- You will be at the cradle of establishing a baseline centre of expertise around Credit Risk Models within Risk Wholesale and Rural.
- You will design, implement and participate in processes to establish adequate governance to manage model risk from Risk perspective in alignment with other stakeholders.
- You will participate in projects/initiatives relating to credit model redevelopments within Wholesale and Rural in formal and informal roles.
- As Risk delegate, you are ensuring adequate prioritisation of user requirements for multiple systems and application related to the modelling agenda.
- You will initiate and participate in projects relating to ‘model use’ in the widest meaning of the concept.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The team is part of Risk Management Wholesale & Rural domain and brings talented people together to achieve our objectives. With you as a Risk Manager, the team will consist of 6 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
Customer focus, analytical, pro-active and flexibility are clearly essential for this role of Risk Manager. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- master’s degree with minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience in change management and project management;
- knowledge of banking processes and products, from either a business, risk management or credit analysis perspective;
- knowledge of credit risk models (at least from a user perspective). Specific knowledge of the credit risk models used within Wholesale & Rural is an advantage;
- knowledge of (inter)national risk and regulatory developments;
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English is essential. Knowledge of Dutch is preferred.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We want to share our knowledge about sustainable financial solutions. For example, we offer a discount to corporate clients with a sustainable hallmark.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between EUR 4,382 and 6,260 (classification depends on education, knowledge and experience);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Risk Management Product Owner and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Anita Steinmann, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Marle Verzaal, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com;
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank;
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment;
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!