Risk manager Credit Policy
Imagine… you make the difference for Rabobank and her clients with developing and maintaining meaningful credit Policies and Standards. With your expertise and ability as Risk Manager Credit Policy, we make this possible together.
Making a difference
• Formulate and implement overall credit Global Policies and Global Standards according to Rabobank’s Policies and Procedures Management (PPM) framework.
• Advice Regulatory Impact Committee (RIC) on new and changing supervisory rules and regulations (Basel, CRD IV/CRR, IFRS)
• Act as a senior advisor and independently run or contribute to complex projects.
• Improve the signalling function and reporting cycle on adherence to credit Policies and Standards to ensure a strong risk management culture by continuously questioning effectiveness, identifying and implementing best practices.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our credit Policy & Monitoring team brings talented people together to realize a sustainable and balanced credit portfolio for Rabobank Group. With you as a Risk Manager Credit Policy job title, the team will consist of 16 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including credit Monitoring & Reporting.
Fred Weenig, Chief Credit Officer: “Our world is rapidly changing, both inside and outside Rabobank. Developments like data-science, innovation, block chain, fin-tech, increasing regulation, challenging cost/income ratio have effect on our activities. New technologies, such as Reg-tech, help us to translate regulations into our policy framework, systems and decision tools, leading to improved strategic vision on credit risk policy. A clear feedback loop and PDCA-cycle are part of a successful implementation.”
Herke Oudeboon, Head credit Policy, Monitoring & Reporting: “We want to adhere fully to new and changing credit regulations, to enable a rock solid and customer focused bank. Formulating and implementing overall credit policies and standards is not just a profession, but a special craft. We ensure a strong risk management culture by continuously questioning effectiveness, identifying and implementing best practices.”
Customer focus, collaboration, influencing, deliver results, problem solving and external orientation are clearly essential for the role of Risk Manager - Credit Policy.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
• You have a Master Degree preferably in legal orientated studies.
• You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in risk management.
• Good knowledge of and interest in regulatory requirements.
• You are recognised and acknowledged both internally and externally as an expert in the professional discipline.
• You can create wide support for new policy initiatives and professional innovations in the professional discipline is of the utmost importance, as is dealing with internal and external political powers and opposing interests.
• Quality orientated person with high sense of accuracy and respect for timelines.
• Good communication in English both orally and in writing is a must.
Growing a better world together
You may already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission?
We do so in countless ways, such as:
• Our ‘Banking for Food’ and ‘Banking for the Netherlands’ vision and our Sustainability Programme ‘Sustainably Successful Together’ programme help us achieve our contribution to the SDGs.
• We enhance the sustainability of homes with the ‘Rabobank Green Mortgage’.
• New real estate finance transactions must meet ambitious energy labelling standards.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
• please apply before 30th of august!
• a gross monthly salary based on scale 10
• a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
• an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
• a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
• flexible working times and location-independent working;
• 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
• a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Risk Manager Credit Policy and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.