Risk and Compliance Analyst, COO
A bit about us
Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. One of our key strengths lies in our people who have a deep understanding of agriculture and are committed to adding long-term value for clients. Our commitment to our employees and clients is at the heart of everything we do.
Country Banking forms the core business of Rabobank Australia and has 61 branches across Australia. Country Banking enjoys a reputation as the leading provider of specialised banking services in the Food and Agribusiness sector. Country Banking Australia within Rabobank Australia and New Zealand Group (RANZG) is an important contributor to Rabobank globally.
- 6 months fixed term role
- Opportunity to assist deliver global and local project initiatives
- Great organisation culture, promoting a positive work/life balance
A bit about the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Risk and Compliance Analyst on a 6 months fixed term contract to join our Operations in the COO Domain. This role forms part of 1LOD and acts as a SME for risk and compliance managementby assisting the Risk Owner to identify and resolve problems. The role will assist Risk Owners across various COO business lines, such as, Operations, Middle Office, Vendor Management and Business Continuity Management.
Reporting to Senior Manager, COO Risk & Compliance, you will also be responsible for:
- Assisting the COO Leadership Team and other Senior Managers within COO to incorporate and implement the Risk Management Framework and Compliance Framework into day-to-day activities
- Liaising, coordinating and working with 1st and 2nd line Risk Management functions (such as Operational Risk, Compliance, BCM and Security) as well as 3rd line (internal audit) to manage operation and compliance risk within COO
- Provide training to staff members across the division in implementation of risk management tools and systems
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 2 years’ banking and finance experience and experience in a Risk and/or Compliance role
- Strong understanding of Risk Management Frameworks
- IAA or ISACA certifications are highly desirable (CISA, CRMA, COBiT5)
- Solid knowledge of causes, influences and drives of operational and compliance risk
As a Risk and Compliance Analyst you will be a natural advocate of adopting a strong risk culture and risk management practises. You will keep abreast of any changes to industry standards (internally and externally) and actively demonstrate what “good looks like” therefore you will require exceptional influencing skills.
Our Values, Vision and Mission
Rabobank Australia fully embraces inclusion and belonging and delivers positive experiences for our people and clients. Our great working conditions, broad learning and development programmes and the opportunity to work together for the greater good are reasons why our employees love working here. We are committed to our values; we are client focussed, action oriented, purposeful and courageous in our work. We are professional and considerate and bring out the best in each other and are committed to keep learning. We have an open culture, where you can be yourself and be valued for who you are.
What we're proud to offer you:
- Career development
- Employee insurance cover
- Flexible ways of working
- Bonus annual leave
- Join a global team of dedicated agricultural specialists
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
Rabobank is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents will be considered.
If you are interested in Growing a Better World Together please follow the link and apply online or visit www.rabobank.com.au/careers