Relationship Analyst/Senior Relationship Analyst
Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. One of our key strengths lies in our people who have a deep understanding of agriculture and are committed to adding long-term value for clients. Our commitment to our employees and clients is at the heart of everything we do.
Our culture is focused on growing each other. We strive to create an open, balanced and flexible workplace where people feel that they belong, can be open and honest and are supported.
Rabobank Australia has recently been awarded 18th place in LinkedIn’s Top Companies 2023: The 25 best workplaces to grow your career in Australia. We are in extremely proud of this achievement, as it reflects the investment in our people, their growth and development.
About the role
Relationship Analysts form part of the Regional Team, who collectively provide valuable prudential and client relationship support to Account Managers (Rural and Branch Managers) to enable them to develop new business, manage existing client accounts and to enable our clients to reach their goals and aspirations.
In this full-time permanent role, you will be responsible for acting as an additional formal point of contact for client, client advisors, oversight of journey from client request to settlement, responsible for initiating all associated branch prudential management tasks, comprehensive Compliance Due Diligence (CDD) risk analysis in Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF), Know Your Client (KYC) requirements and other associated day to day operational tasks. The Senior Relationship Analyst’s skills and experience will be drawn upon to coach and mentor other members in the team.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Mentor and coach team members
- Actively engage in preparation of loan applications
- Interpret and execute branch prudential management tasks
- Monitor loan arrears and accounts in excess to take appropriate action from a commercial and prudential perspective
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
Skills and experience
- Interested in food and agribusiness with previous experience in a similar role
- Client focused with a positive attitude
- Works effectively through team collaboration
- Articulate with strong verbal and written skills
- Analytical with sound agribusiness financial literacy
Our Values, Vision and Mission
Rabobank Australia fully embraces inclusion and belonging and delivers positive experiences for our people and clients. Our great working conditions, broad learning and development programmes and the opportunity to work together for the greater good are reasons why our employees love working here. We are committed to our values; we are client focussed, action oriented, purposeful and courageous in our work. We are professional and considerate and bring out the best in each other and are committed to keep learning. We have an open culture, where you can be yourself and be valued for who you are.
What we're proud to offer you:
- Rabo@Anywhere is the hybrid way of working at Rabobank. It aims to provide an approach to work that empowers our employees to benefit from working remotely, or from a Rabobank office/branch when it makes sense to do so.
- As part of our wellbeing offering, we also have Wellbeing Leave. These extra leave days can be used in a way that helps achieve greater work/life balance. It’s just another way we are helping our employees to lead happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
- Rabobank values the development of its people and has a great Education Assistance Program to assist with professional development.
- An inclusive Parental Leave policy that supports you and your family while giving you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy this special time (Primary carer up-to 14 weeks paid leave)
- We realise sometimes 4 weeks Annual Leave isn't enough! At Rabobank we provide an incentive for eligible employees to receive 1 extra week Annual Leave. With an option to also purchase another 2 weeks Annual Leave.
- Rabobank recognises that employees need to protect their financial wellbeing, in the event of serious illness, injury, or even death. Rabobank provides eligible permanent employees with employer-funded Death, Temporary & Permanent Disability (TPD) and Income Protection Insurance.
- As part of Rabobank's global Corporate Social Responsibility, Workplace Giving aims to encourage employees to contribute to our community. Rabo Workplace Giving program matches employee donations to selected Social Partners.
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
If you’d like to discuss how we can make our opportunities more accessible to you, please let a member of the Talent Acquisition team know.
Rabobank is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
You must hold valid work rights to be considered for this role.