Redhat Linux Delivery Analist
Redhat Linux Delivery Analyst
Being an essential part of one of the biggest corporate infrastructures of the Netherlands. Rabobank’s IT Infrastructure is organized regionally with the main regional centers located in Zeist, London, Sydney, Singapore, and New York. Although IT Infrastructure has a global focus, it uses regional organizations to service the business locally.
Making a difference
- The activities range from maintaining existing servers till automatically delivering new servers.
- Work in an international environment.
Your technology stack consists of:
- Sound knowledge:
- Redhat Linux administrator skills, minimum level RHCSA
- Ansible/Ansible Tower
- Automation skills, via scripting (Perl, Python)
- Preferred skills:
- AIX and Solaris skills
- Provisioning tools, Satellite and Spacewalk
- Virtualization tools
- Authorization tooling RHDS or Centrify
- Backup and restore (TSM and Veeam)
- Monitoring (SNMP, HP SIM, HP Openview)
- Experience of building OpenSource software and rpm’s
- Middleware knowledge, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss
- UNIX Security and Compliance (SoX)
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to build the best solutions for our clients.
Customer focus, Flexibility, Results focus and Team play are clearly essential for the role. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- At least 5 years of experience
- Experience in supporting Red Hat Linux Systems in a large sized Linux environment
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information technology
Growing a better world together
Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Yearly we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support 1250 organisations for sports and culture, which are a second home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas we help people with financial problems, struggling to organise their home finances.
- Together with Refugee Work Netherlands we help 1.500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Do you want to become a better version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We encourage you to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week) as an internal employee, you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3179,- and € 4.540,- (scale 8)
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (8 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay out.
- 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Redhat Linux Delivery Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Zeist.
Good to know:
- Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Ben van Draanen (06-22812633) or Hans van den Hoven (06-22454276).
- Richard Gerestein, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Richard.Gerestein@rabobank.nl or 088 72 61128.
- The application process includes obligatory screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff matches the high standards we pursue to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!