ReView Your Opportunities
Did you already define your career path? Our Rabobank Traineeship can help you to explore your talents and to discover which position suits you best. Would you like to work for a bank that offers you a chance to make a difference for our clients and to society?
This traineeship will lead you just about anywhere within Rabobank and offers a variety of challenging projects. You will shape the future of the bank. What does that future look like? It’s up to you!
ReSet your perceptions
At Rabobank you can have an impact on making the world a better place as of your first day. For example by sharing your perspective on our way of working.
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- We provide 500 million Euros in financing to the Dutch education sector annually because, after all, higher quality education is the bedrock of tomorrow’s society.
- By sponsoring Kunstbende and Lowlands, we show how important we believe culture is to society
- With a 48% share of all green financing in the Netherlands, Rabobank is the largest Green Bank
ReThink the start of your career
In this Traineeship you will start with 19 other trainees and spend one year on getting to know the organization. A buddy system will help you to find your way around. In addition, a talent manager and mentor will be on your side to guide you.
Every three months you will change assignments, that fit your individual ambitions and wishes. What's it going to be? Corporate banking, innovation, strategy, food & agribusiness or research? The choice is yours!
ReAct on new chances
You don't want to miss this opportunity! With you talents and personality you would fit this traineeship. Especially if you're also idealistic, energetic and a go-getter with the enthusiasm needed to do your best in any situation. It's also important to have the following:
- A master's degree.
- About 1 year of work experience.
- Relevant experience in extracurricular activities.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Apply now for the Rabobank Traineeship and start as from 1 April 2020! We are looking for candidates who already live in the Netherlands.
ReCeive the Best
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary of EUR 3,100-;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Trainee and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht
Good to know:
- Applications are open until 3 February 2020. Apply via the “Apply now” button.
- If you have any questions about this traineeship or the application procedure, please contact Marieke Merkelbach, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 22 48 28 79 or email@example.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment, an interview and an end selection day.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!