Quality Monitoring Consultants
An exciting role where you contribute to the continued enhancement of CDD quality of the bank and by doing so support the Wholesale and Rural business lines in the execution of their CDD processes. As a Quality Monitoring Consultant you are involved in creating and maintaining the global quality assurance framework and develop and maintain all elements necessary to monitor and improve the quality of the Bank’s adherence to the CDD requirements. Your team will build on the results of the Client Onboarding Programme, where state of the art services like a training curriculum based on serious gaming and a new on boarding platform were delivered. You will further develop your organisation, also taking into account new technological developments in the market, interbank developments and Rabobank’s ambition to mature the position of CDD as key element the non-financial risk part of the bank.
Making a difference
- Gaining insight into the quality of client files at WR locations
- Training, mobilizing and improving locations as BAU feedback loop
- Gather and deliver input for training, procedures and tooling in order to further improve
- Create insights and overview in changes in regulation landscape
- Analyze Audit reviews
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Reaching the ambition of an effective CDD organisation can only be done when all functions within the bank execute their role. Your role is to further build the necessary network across WR, connecting Business, Operations, Compliance and IT to ensure that the CDD proposition is kept up to date and enhanced according to the agreed strategic roadmap. The WR CDD organisation will be positioned in WR Operations and will ultimately grow to appx 35 FTE.
Customer focus, collaborative, results orientated and building bridges across the WR domain are clearly essential for the role of Quality Monitoring Consultant. Being at the front line of quality assessment within Rabobank you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire adherence to Rabobank’s quality ambitions. You communicate results clearly and effectively, while seeking opportunities to improve CDD across the organisation in a sustainable way.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Academic level of thinking and working
- Solid understanding of Rabobank’s CDD Policies and it’s working in daily practice
- Able to extract quality requirements from CDD Policies, and apply then when reviewing files
- International experience within WR and proven experience working across regions, domains and business lines
- In depth knowledge of relevant laws and regulations for financial sector
- English language skills
- Project management skills
- Affinity with technology, innovation and technological developments
- Able to engage effectively with all levels, including senior management
- Willing to travel regularly
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a salary between €3179,64 and €5252,05
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay
- an Employee Benefit Budget. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay out
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Quality Monitoring Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
· Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
· If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Manisha Lalji, Projectmanager on +31 6 1508 5172 or Manisha.Lalji@rabobank.com.
· Cornel Roest, Recruiter CDD would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com.
· The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank. · The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
· Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
· Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!