Project Manager Cyber Security (First Line Risk)
Imagine… that you drive and deliver projects that are part of the Information Security Program of Rabobank; the Security Threat Elimination Program (STEP). As a STEP Project Manager, you make a real difference through excellent project and program steering, enabling Rabobank to establish a truly future proof level of Cyber Security.
Making a difference
- You have a global perspective and are able to steer on the overall deliverables of your STEP project(s) towards a successful finish and implementation
- You can operate effectively in a complex playing field, dealing with strategic Information Security related projects under the STEP umbrella involving cross divisional and cross regional (virtual) teams
- You can drive change at all levels; including management, employees and key internal as well as external stakeholders
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. First Line Risk (FLR) provides integrated first line risk management services that support the Rabobank domains to be in control of key operational and information security risks. In short, the FLR mission is to: ‘drive secure banking together”. Furthermore, we are responsible for a number of large programs on key risk themes.
Within the FLR organization, First Line Risk Office (FLRO) brings talented people together who focus on change; change to our future services vision and our future way of working. With you as a Project Manager, the team will consist of 20+ diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including Risk & Security Strategy Officers, Program Managers, Project Management Officers (PMO), Business Analysts and Business Support.
A customer focus, deliver results mindset, organisation and communication skills are clearly essential for the role of STEP Project Manager. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Educated at University level
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar sized complex environment
- Experience with top-down and integral risk management;
- Experience and affinity with IT Risk Management, Security, Business Continuity & Identity & Access Management
- Senior level project management experience in an agile environment, experience with DevOps, SCRUM and LEAN
- Experience with senior level stakeholder management in an international environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and Dutch (Preferable)
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Yearly we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support 1250 organisations for sports and culture, which are a second home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas we help people with financial problems, struggling to organise their home finances.
- Together with Refugee Work Netherlands we help 1.500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (based on a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 4.426,06 and € 6.322,94
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we are looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a STEP Project Manager and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht
Good to know:
- Dino Dzankovic, senior recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!