Program Management Officer (PMO)
Your communicating skills and organizing capabilities support the implementation of the core strategy of Rabobank’s Risk Management Organization. Imagine you’re a trusted support for program management and all program boards. Imagine that you take the program communication, planning, budgeting and reporting to a next level. Together with other teams of experts across the world you will facilitate the change. As a program management officer, you can make the difference!
At Rabobank, we are currently working on structurally improving the heart of our bank, the risk domain. To achieve this improvement, we are looking for a Program Management Officer (PMO) who will be able to work with various implementation managers within a large dynamic program to achieve this improvement.
Making a difference
- Support planning throughout the different stages of the program;
- Facilitate meetings with regional implementation managers;
- Report on progress activities to the program management;
- Prepare the agendas of the diverse governance bodies, facilitate decision making and monitor follow up of action items;
- Guide change management activities, such as the creation and coordination of communication activities, and the development and coordination of training requirements;
- Ad hoc project requests.
With Each other
Within your role you support the Program Management team and actively help with the project management work of the implementation managers. You will participate in the preparation of training and communication. You will also work closely with the various implementation managers to monitor progress and quality and to present it to the Rural Steering committee.
Customer focus, analytical skills and being able to deal with resistance are indispensable for a Program Management Officer. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a completed master's degree in, for example, Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- Expert user of supporting tools (e.g. PowerPoint; Excel; Word; Teams);
- You are result and detail oriented;
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 2.723,58 and € 5.252,05 (fg 7/8/9) based on experience and knowledge;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget 9 or 10% of your monthly salary based on scale. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a PMO and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Nice to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- We are happy to receive your English CV and motivation letter. Note: upload both documents in the same field in the application form
- Ilse Ronteltap, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Ilse.Ronteltap@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!