that you work in a dynamic and complex environment with continuous change where you contribute to the goals of Rabobank and can develop yourself professionally and as a person.
Finance & Risk Data (FRD) is an integral part of the CFO domain and is a key player that connects various stakeholders within Finance, Risk and IT in both the Netherlands and abroad.
Making a difference
The mission of FRD is to enable Rabobank to full it’s goals by providing trusted finance & risk data. We are therefore closely involved in the daily operations to ensure that the bank’s processes operate as intended and are both leading and participating in various major change programmes. These change programmes are all focussed on improving the bank’s IT landscape and related processes and are driven from business, efficiency and regulatory perspective.
FRD is continuously recruiting for Product Owners on different seniority levels (medior, senior) for which you can be a strong candidate.
The Product Owner is the linking between stakeholders within Finance & Risk, business and support domains and one or more agile IT teams. The product owner is responsible for managing all run and change aspects related to one of more systems that are used to support the collection and processing of risk & finance data.
The Product Owner also supports the run aspects of the system environment in close co-operation with the data steward(-s) assigned to the systems. Tasks of the Product Owner include collection, analysis and elaboration of functional requirements in close cooperation with stakeholders, prioritization of the product backlog and coordination of user testing. The Product Owner is a key point of contact for the Finance and Risk departments and other relevant stakeholders for system-related issues or requests.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. FRD is a department of approximately 120 talented people from various parts of the world that manage and develop the financial data platform of Rabobank. You will tackle various data related challenges. On top of that you will work on global and cross functional change projects to improve our processes and systems.
Collaborating, agility, judgement and decision making, creativity, storytelling and networking are important skills that you should possess irrespective of seniority level and role.
In addition, it's important that you recognise the things in the checklist below:
- strong banking knowledge and knowledge of banking products and processe
- a MSc or PhD in Information Technology, quantitative finance, econometrics, mathematics, physics or a related field and are thus analytically strong;
- strong knowledge of finance and risk management
- strong analytical and conceptual skills
- capable to translate business requirements to impact on processes and systems;
- knowledge of databases, data warehouses and SQL is a must
- knowledge of data management concepts such as lineage, data quality monitoring and issue management
- familiar with Agile/Lean/Scrum way of working
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030.
- By signing a memorandum of understanding with livestock feed producer Royal De Heus Rabobank underlines its support for the company’s work in India, empowering local farmers with knowledge.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate.
In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.211,44 and € 7.608,43 (depending on role and seniority level).
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget; You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out.
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- flexible working times and location independent working
- 100 % Reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join FRD and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- We are looking for several candidates for various roles for Rabobank, so we do not apply a closing date. Respond via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Hila Leupen-Turabaz, Senior Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Hila.Leupen-Turabaz@rabobank.nl.
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!